Chrome or Hondata

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
what do you need to learn in order to tune it yourself...I'm highly interested in learning about it...what do you need to get other than crome in order to tune it.

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
holy s**t....go to PGMFI.org. they have an entire section for that.

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
you're tuner is garbage. look, my pick is hondata. its the type of person i am to pick what has been proven and what looks to me to be a better, more reliable company. But the problem you had is clearly in the tuner. i believe that crome will tune a car just as well as hondata (or at least closer then that!). Its the system failing i'd be a little worried about.

Goodmayn

5+ Year Member
I am not a member and can read it. Basically Hondata is suing Dave Blundell the owner of that site for illegal copies of something that were posted and downloaded that were not taking off in a timely manner according to Hondata (atleast I pretty sure what it is). Anyone that knows about this chime in.
That's close but Dave's no longer the site owner. Some Russian guy is, but Dave owned it at the time of the issue. It was a K-Pro downloader that was posted.

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
holy s**t....go to PGMFI.org. they have an entire section for that.
Thanks. I don't have any knowledge to anything like that and I didn't get a chance to search google yet...i'm checking out the site now and it looks to be really helpful.