Status
Not open for further replies.

fwdpower

No traction though.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
free up i looked...haha running a s**t load of boost for those numbers though...9psi hitting 441 hp 296 ft lbs of tqe here
You have a B series. The OP has a D16Y8....
lol.

Drop in a B series on your hatch and put your turbo set up on it. Then MAYBE that price is more realistic.

obracer12

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i like it, not worth the 16k tag.. but still nice

Kensai

♪♫♪♫♪~
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
glws

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
leave this poor kid alone otherwise I have to issue infractions and I know that some of you can't handle an infraction. thanks. :D

matt9112

5+ Year Member
really clean....but man i have to agree with everyone...its still a sohc civic at the end of the day....

great car though.

PNK SLP

5+ Year Member
whats the KM's converted to miles? just wondering looks clean and a nice built, but id say price it around 10-12. Hell ill be happy to get 9 outa mine and its all top-brand parts.

anyvids? or rolling shots? i love how it sits on those rims.

also how much would it cost to get into the US? is there a tax that would have to be paid?

patrickd_21

5+ Year Member
whats the KM's converted to miles? just wondering looks clean and a nice built, but id say price it around 10-12. Hell ill be happy to get 9 outa mine and its all top-brand parts.

anyvids? or rolling shots? i love how it sits on those rims.

also how much would it cost to get into the US? is there a tax that would have to be paid?
The price is negotiable =)

The mileage on the chasis converts into 49 710 miles. The car had one owner before me.

The mileage on the build converts to about 9900 miles.

I have a couple vids on the camera but only one on Youtube...This vid was shot at 21psi and 330 whp (3psi less and about 35whp less then I'm running now)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dF7fo4_n2ac

As for a rolling shot, the first pic is a rolling shot =) I think I might have an older one lying around too.

and for importing to the US, I have a full size trailer and truck to transport cars. So depending on the locating and the offer, I can transport the car to the buyer. I'm not sure if there are taxes in the states when importing a car; I know that there are here in Quebec, but we pay taxes on everything lol

The car is getting professionally detailed as we speak. My detailer has been working on it for the past 5 hours...the paint looks REDICULOUS ! lol

I have another video lying around on my camera that I'll try to upload

PNK SLP

5+ Year Member
wow thats some serious low miles on the body....id pay a good penny for a low mile civic... looks hella clean man....i say keep it =)

patrickd_21

5+ Year Member
wow thats some serious low miles on the body....id pay a good penny for a low mile civic... looks hella clean man....i say keep it =)
Lol. Thanks for the comment man. I'd love to keep it but priorities have changed so it's time to get rid of it:(

Status
Not open for further replies.