Civic fans new EJ1 white :)

civicfan111

Fujiwara's Tofu Shop
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Lmao it's all good. All my mods combined are still under 1k spent

nyjprice

5+ Year Member
Not fair lol 2, EJ1s and a FRS man my 1st civic was a white man but if you can post pics of the inside of the FRS thanks

Cee

Jeez.. That FRS, that inside just made me feel so good looking at it.

Anyways, what rims are those on the civic? that particular color and design just looks so perfect to what i've been searching for.

civicfan111

Fujiwara's Tofu Shop
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Mini photo shoot with y team. Team All Class wind shield banners are being made 15 deep so far. Domestic muscle, JDM, EDM, DSMs all clean and classy cars welcome =)

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I like the first and the fifth pic. And that integra looks nice. I don't like that eclipse at all.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Dont use bondo on the lip... Fiberglass it up and then u can coat it with filler after its smooth.

Sent from my Butthole using Fart power!

civicfan111

Fujiwara's Tofu Shop
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Momo jet steering wheel, NRG quick release short hub, hub lock, eibach 17mm rear sway, h brace and c pillar bar ordered.

Part of my team,

Me, 700 hp 66stang, boosted eclipse, prelude si, boosted eclipse, Audie.

civicfan111

Fujiwara's Tofu Shop
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Well Christmas in July came late this year. C-pillar bar in, few boxes from NRG due to arrive today and pickin up Oem DC sway bar end links/mounting hardware for the rear tonight. Just got to wait on a sub frame ad LCAs =)

civicfan111

Fujiwara's Tofu Shop
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
700$ the bulk was the momo wheel, and the NRG quick release, short hub, hub lock and the rear sway of course lol. Everything else I got a steal on from friends that have traded cars and such.

civicfan111

Fujiwara's Tofu Shop
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member

My NRG stuff came in and Toyota HQ surprised me with a FRS RC car cortesey of the first 86 competition I won allowing me to get my FRS 1.5moths b4 the rest of America! I can't believe after my free trip to Cali for the formula drift round 1 and all the free clothes/autographed goodies that they are still surprising us with stuff!!!! Go scion/Toyota!!