Civic LX replacing stolen EM1

Reyesadrian425

update

Plans or on getting a EG hatch front end. That will fit right on, right?
and some new front quarter panels... they seem like they have a big gap between the head lamps.
OEM hood..
Diffrent lip?
would a rear lip look good?
Fog lights...
camber kits..
after i get the quarter panels, front end, and hood im going to start stripping ALL the paint off and primer the whole thing.
what color would look good on a EG sedan?

Decipher

Registered VIP
and some new front quarter panels... they seem like they have a big gap between the head lamps.
OEM hood..
Diffrent lip?
Fog lights...
camber kits..
after i get the quarter panels, front end, and hood im going to start stripping ALL the paint off and primer the whole thing.
White always look good, imo. But it's also quite common.

I've always been a fan of the real light/pastel greens and silvers:

Decipher

Registered VIP
OEM hood..
Diffrent lip?
Fog lights...
camber kits..

Decipher

Registered VIP
OEM hood..
Diffrent lip?
Fog lights...
camber kits..

Blazze

that happened in lynwood?
im from tacoma im sorry for your loss btw good job on the paint job.i hate yellow

Reyesadrian425

that happened in lynwood?
im from tacoma im sorry for your loss btw good job on the paint job.i hate yellow
no it happened in Omaha NE, Im from lynnwood though,,,,,, s**t sucked, i woke up and went to work on it and it was gone...
I was fu*#en mad...

but yeah i hate yellow too its starting to look better and the more i work on it the more i like it..
can wait till im done with it..

ej6sliver

2 of my buddys have yellow cars... f**kin hate the colour, but its so easy to spot them out ahaha
s2k and a speedprotege, both loud and colourful

i say go with a greyish colour, i think i saw a pic from cali, its a grey eg sedan, looks good

Reyesadrian425

2 of my buddys have yellow cars... f***in hate the colour, but its so easy to spot them out ahaha

i say go with a greyish colour, i think i saw a pic from cali, its a grey eg sedan, looks good
for sure silver sedan would look good... never seen a nice sedan in that color. i also plan on installing a SI exhaust, never seen that on a EG8 either an i love the Si exhaust, deep but not too ricer.

Reyesadrian425

2 of my buddys have yellow cars... f***in hate the colour, but its so easy to spot them out ahaha

for sure silver sedan would look good... never seen a nice sedan in that color. i also plan on installing a SI exhaust, never seen that on a EG8 either an i love the Si exhaust, deep but not too ricer.

Reyesadrian425

fore sure silver would look good on a sedan, never really seeing a nice silver/grey aftermarket EG8...
and i plan on installing a Si exhaust, it sounds deep but not too ricer.... never seen it on a EG8 either.

Logan98036wa

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Yeah im in lynnwood washington im over in brier so just south of you. I think I recognize your apartments not to sound creepy. We should try to put together a meet up or something

Reyesadrian425

quick update

i just received my my Lowering springs for the rear, and i Installed them with my KYB struts, it was such a pain in the ass. it took me about 12 hours of labor to remove the old struts the bolts were on there tight i had to replace my Lower control arm bushing on one side because the screw was frozen, I tried heating it, pounding it with a mallet, using penetrating oil, nothing worked. I'm finally done with it.

the old springs were just cut in half, and the struts didn't even move up or down anymore they were so rusted.
the new springs gave me a 1.75 inch drop in the back, doesn't look bad, rides smooth,
and i left the coil overs in the front for now

does anyone know of anybody selling a EG8 hatch front end and hood?