civic or accord??

DarkFox

5+ Year Member
i'm getting close to finally affording a honda. which is better, 6th gen civic or a 94-97 accord? which one could i put more mods in?

thx for the help.

Maiku

What's up my Ninja?!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'd recommend the Accord.

Vicious

1st gen lover
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well will it be a daily driver or track car or something. kinda give us soem more info in what you want out of the car. your expectations for it and stuff. but since both are honda's there's plenty of aftermarket support for both ;)

element_323

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
It depends on what you plan on doing to either car. Race, show, daily driver.. etc

mint

Club Civic Sanny!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
element_323 said:
It depends on what you plan on doing to either car. Race, show, daily driver.. etc
um thats what vicious said oO?.. ;)

Matt.

Banned
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
the accord is not at all worth it if you get a 4... Personally I'm not a fan on that gen accord

mint

Club Civic Sanny!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
my mates accord was the best accord id ever seen................................ till he hit a wall.

front+back gone. DOUBLE TIME! still runs tho, so he just gave me his Spoon Gearknob and his GPS, handed out his TypeR gearknob to my other mate Lynch and his headunit lol!!

Honestly u shud o seen this thing there is some photos of it on here somewhere.. someone search Hatch+Accord im too tired and lazy too lol

lolitapierce

Dont rev your s**t at me!
5+ Year Member
i'd go with the accord.
personally, i think they're funner to drive . . . and you dont see as many modded accords

correct me if im wrong.. :what:
1995 Accord EX: 145b hp, 147 torque vs 6thgen civic (ex): 107 torque, 127 bhp

JoePa98

Rollin Stock!
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
It really depends on your plans. I love my accord for a daily driver but really dont have the plans like I did with the civic. Civics have much stronger aftermarket support although both are good. You can seriously do whatever you want to a civic. Like for motor swaps on a civic, the possibilities are endless, b, h, k, d, anything you want. but with an accord you only have f or h and soon to be k. Civics are also a lot more fun to drive. but it's your call my friend. both are great cars

Zax_Burner

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I would say go for the 6th gen. Plently of more things to do with it.

Zax_Burner

ryanM

their both honda's, who gives a f**k :what:

i would take a 98-01 v6 accord coupe over my civic.

dont get me wrong tho, i LOVE my civic to death.

aznwannabe

26psi what?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
how about an 03, or 06 accord v6. :what:
(no seriously, Im an accord lover, I would say go accord).

edit//
JoePa98 said:
Civics have much stronger aftermarket support although both are good.
when you're looking at 94-97 accord, I'd say it's about dead even.

ChoNNe

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
As much as i love my civic....i sometimes do wished i had my accord to mod again..... .They are so much more rare!!! here are some of my fav:

and my old baby

DaNksSi

5+ Year Member
mint said:
my mates accord was the best accord id ever seen................................ till he hit a wall.

front+back gone. DOUBLE TIME! still runs tho, so he just gave me his Spoon Gearknob and his GPS, handed out his TypeR gearknob to my other mate Lynch and his headunit lol!!

Honestly u shud o seen this thing there is some photos of it on here somewhere.. someone search Hatch+Accord im too tired and lazy too lol

Alrighty mate . have a good day mate :P