Civic police car *PICS*

Milano01

Old School CC.com'er
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
ok, that being a cop car doesn't suprise me. in the town near mine the sheriffs department use 7th Gen civic 4drs so its not really new. I also heard that theres a city in florida that use accords for highway patrol. i'll try and see if i can pull up the sheriffs civic.

roaddogg3034

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
thats almost the gayest thing ive ever seen. and that light bar looks like it came from the 70s.

and when advanced vtec comes out, everything else will be obsolete

watisjdm

Clit Commander
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
sweet now alot of street racers are gonna get away hahah....

damn hubcaps dont even match up....the driver front one look like one off at 95-96

roaddogg3034

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
sircivic93 said:

I prey on Civics.
the only way you would beat someone in that, is cuz theyd be laughing too hard to care about the race. and celicas were better before they started catering to the tuner crowd. like 5th gens, or celica-supras.

stolibears

Use your dipstick Jimmy!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
probably the meter maid's car and maybe used for funerals to guide traffic.

Rand0m

Adamantium Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
kinda reminds of something i saw this morning....i was leaving my sons school, and a taxi pulled out of the student-drop-off line, where all the parents drop of their kids.....and i was like, why would a taxi be leaving here......something about the name was funny too, because we only have like 1 or 2 taxi services down here...."CUFFley taxi"....then i got around the front, and it had the spotlight stickin out above the drivers side mirror :lol:

roaddogg3034

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
a police car disguised as a taxi? shouldnt that be illegal. and even if you got pulled over by him, you could ask for a marked car, if they say no, take em to court.

sircivic93

5+ Year Member
turbo95eg6 said:
You just lost your reputation after 7 posts.

I cried.

Apparently you people can't take a joke. If you notice, that wasn't even a real car, rather a 3D rendering.

I thought you guys would have more of a sense of humor about this. And seriously... the 7th gen celicas are not bad at all. Open-mindedness is a virtue.

Beelzebubba

SubGenius Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
unr8ed06 said:
yeah. prolly stock ass d16y7.

yeah, i saw the car in person tonite. i just took these pics w/ my phone. if it is bs, why the hell would someone do this?
Why not?

It will save the city budget on gasoline and the fastest thing in a pursuit is the radio anyway. and a lot of departments have serious limitations on high speed chases

Besides, if you need to PIT a fleeing car, you can always get on the radio and call in the Chevy Tahoe, Crown Vic, or Charger.

Redbone

Movin on up...
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
It must have a Nissan SR20 motor in it. LOL! But anyway, if you really wanted to use a civ to catch crooks, they'ld prob build a turbo K20 and then haul ass up to the perp and shoot out their tires. LOL!

Svr_Civic

dont try, dont fail
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
dont take what turbo says seriously man its just clubcivic, dont say stupid s**t and make ur way up to his level of e-friendship and u'll have it made man.....

seriously

Beelzebubba

SubGenius Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I think it would be a good idea for police departments to use Accord Hybrids.

A: can out accelerate a Crown Victoria Interceptor
B: get far better gas mileage than the Crown Vics
C: better reliability record
D: similar interior space
E: Cheaper than a Charger
F: better inclement weather handling
G: Do not explode on impact when rear-ended (unlike Crown Victorias)
H: made in the USA. Crown Victorias and Chargers are made in Canada.
I: Cleaner than a Crown Vic or Charger at the tailpipe

The same could be said about the Camry Hybrid except maybe the acceleration part.

Equip the department with a couple of 6 liter Tahoes for PIT manuevers and stuff and they're set