Civic Security

Shenanigans

I want my CR-Z already!
5+ Year Member
hey Shenanigans what is a boot for your clutch...don't get it....oh also a quick realese steering wheel and soem hood pins....thanks
Autolock X - It guarantees my car up to $5000 for a year. It's freon proof, bullet proof, cut proof, among others.... I got it at the local Pep Boys for $60. It goes on and off in 30 seconds and it just locks the clutch in position so it cannot be pressed down.

hen92

5+ Year Member
Has anyone install their fuel kill switch on the clutch? Is installing it on the clutch easier? or do you still have to do the beginning steps of a normal switch?

kdogg

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
thats cool...i am going to get one....so far i have kills switch,quick release steering wheel, hood pins and thats all...i am so going to buy that ...thanks..

SGGilmo

Yay, Another Car.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
the club is usless. they have been proven time and time again to be easily broken.

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Read about this in a magazine. Looks interesting. Hell, I would give it a shot if they had it around here.

http://www.ravelco.com/

zimzim

5+ Year Member
heres what i do when i park in a parking garage or anywhere my car will be out of sight:

- Alarm w/ ignition kill + hood release sensor
- Hub lock + lock steering wheel in trunk
- Pull ecu + hide
- Clutch lock
- Pull all spark plugs out
- Pull out dizzy clip
- Fuel cut off switch
- Ignition kill switch

zimzim

5+ Year Member
lol every step that slows them down them down the better. thieves dont like to stick around too long.

unless they bring a two truck than its game over...

SGGilmo

Yay, Another Car.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
the steering wheel alone will keep them from steeling the car unless they have their own. or if you live in dallas like my bro when he had his gsr teggy. your just screwed. he blew a cv joint on the highway and had to leave his car for a couple days on the side of the road. well he came back and the car was still MOSTLY there. they took everything they could think of. alarm, wheels, sound system, spoiler, seats, brakes, and even the MOTOR AND TRANS. those little bastards completely screwed that thing. yes it was his fault for the most part. he left the car for one. should have had it towed. he didnt replace the cv joint earlier knowing it was busted. and of course he wasnt on the best side of town. i just found it funny because no one stopped these guys from doing this during the night. not even cops. wtf. unless they towed it somewhere and then dropped it back off. idk.

fvelasco89

5+ Year Member
heres what i do when i park in a parking garage or anywhere my car will be out of sight:

- Alarm w/ ignition kill + hood release sensor
- Hub lock + lock steering wheel in trunk
- Pull ecu + hide
- Clutch lock
- Pull all spark plugs out
- Pull out dizzy clip
- Fuel cut off switch
- Ignition kill switch
niceee, did you install the kill switches yourself? i wish i knew how to do em

Shenanigans

I want my CR-Z already!
5+ Year Member
Don't bother with the Autolock X. It didn't save me last night. They pryed it off some how. They rewired the entire dash but the car couldn't turn over.

barcafan_84

jdmfan_84
5+ Year Member
hahaha, as i was readin this i came to conclusion that when a thief has the eye for your car he'll steal one way or the other.

bottom line my buddy did the same fukin thing, kill switches, sensors, alarm, a fukin horn in the inside for if somebody opens the door and it doesnt shut off until you kill the switch which is perfectly hidden in the dome light, and he got his car stolen by a fukin towing truck.

sometimes you just better pray that the thief hasnt thought of all the things you have in the car, cuz normally they scope you out, unless its an amateur.

another friend of mine uses the boot strategy, he bought a fukin boot and puts it at night!

and alarm, kill switches, the steering wheel and lo jack does it for me!