Civic Si Cheap affordable rim Suggestions (Rota, Volks)

Magic420

5+ Year Member
Please Give any suggestions or post pics and Links on gettin a nice coordinated Rims that matches the si's such as Volks or Rotas....And are there any Lighter then the stock Si's rims?

Jbuck2KCivic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Volks and Rota's aren't even comparable.....

moo shoo

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I know buddyclub has some ok looking rims on procivic that are like 150 a peice.

si-freak

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
so you want cheap affordable rims
but yet you want volks

one of the most expensive rims out there.

95civicvx

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I don't know much about rims, but i do know that no one person on this thread has posted any usefull information that the OP wants to know.

I've seen some good looking drag,ace, konig, wheels before. I'm not sure if they are cheap or not, but atleast i put my .02 in.

si-freak

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
^^^^ there right the best place for you to find a good deal on a set of rims and tires would be nextwheels.com or wheelsnext.com (i cant t remember which one of those is correct.) but they have really good deals on rims and tires they have free shipping and mounting and balancing when you get them in all you have to do is put them on the car and your done.

si-freak

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Volks without any questions are worth the price. So good looking.

but you can get a set of knock off volks for a much lower price. : D

and they may be good looking but 600 per wheel is just way to much for rims. especially if i take a corner to sharp and nick one
ooh i would be sooo PISSED! lol

Geovone

5+ Year Member
I really like the Volk TE37 rims, the ones that are black wih an outer red stipe. That or the Mugen Gp's.

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Enkei is the route i'm heading.