civic si-r

vmotta1984

99 civic si-r
not much sir exterior...

SIR b16a3 and power folding mirrors.Which proudly could say would be out in A COUPLE WEEKS

ITR coming soon

Si-R work still in progress..keep you all updated

civhatch92

That's my honda.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Blacked out headlights+taillights are really gay.

jeders

Guamster : ]
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
so its not an SiR. whether you have an SiR motor or a type R motor with SiR exterior/conversion parts its still an ex. it shouldn't be called an SiR at all. you wouldn't call the car an integra type R just because you have that motor right?

OblivionEK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I like it without the lips painted. I'm not feeling the grille or taillights, but its your car man. Still looks good.

vmotta1984

99 civic si-r
I like it without the lips painted. I'm not feeling the grille or taillights, but its your car man. Still looks good.
Thank you.Tailights I was thinking of getting them re-tinted but just the white porsion.Not to sure what im doing with the grill,Im tired of seing the same old grill on every ek, (meaning ctr) it's getting old.

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
That maybe an EX...but not an Si-R. Not even the correct year.

Really don't like the tail lights or headlights....not feelin' the grill. Doesn't flow with anything. Fog light bezels need to be fit better.

OblivionEK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I don't know man, do something original. If you don't like the normal grilles you should try something else. Get a grille block off and color match it or something.

I've got some Si tail lights that would look great on your car...