civic sounds like a subaru~ PLZ HLP!!!

90JDMcivic

5+ Year Member
i dont know wut happened today but i woke up nd got ready for work, went outside and tried to start my car...it couldnt start so i kept on trying nd half an hr later it finally started. So while i was driving up to work, the car started jerking in third gear so i was like hmmmm wonder wut that was..5 mins later after stopping @ a red light my car starts to sound like a F**KIN SOUPED UP WRX. so Im assuming that this could be a problem with the fuel lines or somethin..im not sure but can someone please help btw i drive an ef

ps..PLEASE HELP

thenks in advance

BrakeLights

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
:ok: somebody must have switched the engines when you werent looking.....
good luck finding the problem though ;)

levee000

5+ Year Member
lol ok check in side ur plug wires where the meet the plug u got water in one of ur cylinders it happen to a buddies car check it out and LMK

Steven.

Formally Green 91
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you got a misfire

Chris.

Stickin' it to the man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
bad plugs, burnt out valve, or inbetween cylinders you couldve blown the headgasket. i blew the headgasket between the #3 and #4 cylinders in an accord. just the skinniest part of the gasket was gone. it never made it to a water jacket or anything

plazmascivic

rockin those D's
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
mine did that i took it to a shop and it was a bolt in the ignition rotor, it was loose causing it to do the same exact thing, try that.

90JDMcivic

5+ Year Member
thenks so much..i mean i could drive around telling evryone i got a wrx motor in my car lol
but ill check those out

BoxinEJ20

Dr. 20G
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
90JDMcivic said:
thenks so much..i mean i could drive around telling evryone i got a wrx motor in my car lol
but ill check those out
you wouldnt be the first

Chris.

Stickin' it to the man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yea you could say that but then when they dont here PPPPSSSHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! then they be like....YO s**t is f**kUD up Nukka!!!

Steven.

Formally Green 91
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
mine is doign ti now, but it was sitting for like a month, so it needs plugs and s**t .

ryan89crx

Spoolin single cam!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
is your can n/a? what all is done to it?

a lot of times if your car is turbo and it starts sounding like a Subaru, your ringlands have broken due to detonation

Trbolvrcrx

Dude wheres my honda
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
sounds like bad plug wires or a bad spark plug. I would check the plugs and make sure none are fouled out. Also it could be a bad cap or rotor button.

stealthy

4 Doors For More Whores
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
get a sound or video clip