Civic trade for integra??

CScivic22

5+ Year Member
not sure where to post this so ill post it in here if it should be moved would someone please move this? thanks. but on to the topic, i have a question about a trade, i was looking to trade my 00 civic ex coupe stock. for an integra possibly. i revieved and email today about a trade for a 94 ls integra, what are eveyones opinions on this. good idea. bad idea, and why? thanks alot in advance. my car can be found in my sig in the build forum and the teg in question is this http://newjersey.craigslist.org/cto/1234782327.html let me know what you think. should i go for it or just stay with the civic. now i know i posted in a civic forum but want opinions from both sides hopefully.

98ek9b20vtec

5+ Year Member
keep your ek best honda ever made cheep to fix up

98ek9b20vtec

5+ Year Member
Ask him why he put all that money and time in it and he's willing to trade for your stock car.A it's a peice of s**t and dogged out.B it doesnt have all the stuff he sais it has.I own a honda perfomance shop i wont stear you wrong.

CScivic22

5+ Year Member
my car is clean i guess, would the teg have more power then my civic? would it really be worth going form a 00 civic down to a 94 integra?

Noodler

I wear socks
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i think any stock b series would have more hp than your stock d series. but i went from 35+mpg to 25/30mpg

CScivic22

5+ Year Member
i would love to do a swap but seeing as its my daily driver i would have to have it done in a weekend. :(

FreeOfThoughts

The joy of driving
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
how many miles does your car have, chances are it is a bit run down but looks clean, i would say which car suits you better for daily use (if that is your daily) and which one can you afford to maintain, do you want the extra expense? Does look good, makes it a tough call.

Ian123

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
keep your car. his is 6 years older and you dont know how well hes taken care of it