Civic VTEC '90 (SiR) From The Netherlands

ShowCivic15

Riding Clean...
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Damn clean ass 4th gen I like it prolly best 1 I seen on CC so far =)

ShowCivic15

Riding Clean...
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
^^Your rims make ur car tho

Setanta

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Very nice EE9 =) Is yours the 150bhp that they got in the UK or the JDM spec 160bhp?

Other than the rear foglights and rims and the fact that your steering wheel is on the wrong side of the car (me duck's the RHD/LHD debate), yours could be a twin (well, cousin) to my EF9 =) Pity we couldn't do a photoshoot side by side :D

Setanta

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
/slight hijack

phan - are your wheels enkeis or DPs? I have a set of 14inch white ones exactly the same that arrived on the SiR when it was imported from Japan.

They look sweet - I have EK4 (JDM EK SiR/Aussie VTiR) rims on at the moment but am trying to find the Enkeis in 15inch.

Abz

This is jus the beginning
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Nice ride, looks clean...
I got the same Millige Action Wheels on my 5th gen hatch, they the Bomb!
They looks really nice when they motion then just standing still...Plus they Italian Rims which addz style here is a small pic of mine taken with a camera phone.
Am trying to work out how to attach pics! lol, I aint done it before! & when I try says its over limits!
But these are 17inchs on mine!

Dutch Vtec Ride

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Setanta said:
Very nice EE9 =) Is yours the 150bhp that they got in the UK or the JDM spec 160bhp?

Other than the rear foglights and rims and the fact that your steering wheel is on the wrong side of the car (me duck's the RHD/LHD debate), yours could be a twin (well, cousin) to my EF9 =) Pity we couldn't do a photoshoot side by side :D
Mine is the 150 bhp version and not the JDM SPEC :(
And uuhhmm Twins you say...well my car has A slightly diffenrent paint color than the original dark pearl green / barcalona green.

Thanx 4 all the compliments guys.

Dutch Vtec Ride

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Last week I participated in a streetlegal dragrace at a local circuit here in Holland.

My best run:
-reaction 0.654 sec
-60ft. 2.386 sec
-1/8 mile time 9.548 sec
-1/8 mile speed 122.24 km/u

-1/4 mile time 14.754 sec
-1/4 mile speed 151.58 km/u

Stock engine, stock ECU, stock header !!
I'm very happy! =)

green

You Can DO IT!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nice car dutch, i really like it. pretty good times too!

ner0x

SOHC MY DOHC
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nice ride... look great, how is amsterdam? i'm going there next year on vaction with a couple of my boys. also england, france and, germany. its gunna be tha bomb. :D

sccardslax05

vida guerra lookin fine!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
im not really a fan og the 1990 sir but ur car looks nice and clean, keep up the good work.

Dutch Vtec Ride

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ner0x said:
nice ride... look great, how is amsterdam? i'm going there next year on vaction with a couple of my boys. also england, france and, germany. its gunna be tha bomb. :D

Amsterdam is great off course.....you can smoke pod as much as you like here and check out the red light district!

Dutch Vtec Ride

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Last weekend I participated in some street legal dragraces again...and I broke my personal record! :D

My best run:
-reaction 0.724 sec (best was 0.518 )
-60ft. 2.284 sec
-1/8 mile time 9.381 sec
-1/8 mile speed 122.03 km/u

-1/4 mile time 14.526 sec
-1/4 mile speed 151.58 km/u

Stock B16a1, stock ECU, stock header and Toyo Proxes T1S street tires !!
I will soon try to make a scan of the time slip as proof! ;)

Ithas4wheels

comince to giggl'n
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Dutch Vtec Ride said:
Would set what off?

The engian bay.........I love the way that the 88-91 civic's look with b16's in them, but I hate the battery placement.......Move it to the trunk and that would be hella badass. Just my 2 penny's