CivicEx's Winter Work thred 56k no

CivicEX13

CC's Valve Cover Guy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well finally decided it is time ot putthe car away for the winter....so yesterday i got it up in the air and then today i start taking my tranny out again...but this is just the start i will keep this updated as new stuff goes on

welp heres a little update just got done droppin the tranny...here is a pic of my clutch that i installed like 2 months ago and me showing victory over the tranny

update FEB 2nd !!!!!!

alright about 2 days ago i got my black carpet from stockinteriors.com looks very nice good quality i also started painting my wheels which alot of you might flame about but i dont really care i love the way they look and i also threw in a few pics of my winter whip and a view of my garage..tomorrow i m goin into work to start painting some of my interior pieces.

update FEB 3

welp today i went to work and started paint my interior. i m using a special dupont paint that only body shops can get that is meant to be sprayed on plastic and whatnot...i m using a gloss black...also i showed a pics of my two spray guns that were used...enjoy

Update FEB 5th

Got my new lugs in today w00t!! 5Zigen Pro Racer Red Lugs..These things are f*ckin light

had to see how they looked with the wheels

update March 10th

havent worked on the car in a while cause it was mad cold in the garage..it finally started getting warm out so i started working again anywho...got the dash out of the car and it is painted black along with many other interior parts...also did a little something something to my intercooler..i kinda like it idk if others will but idk i think is looks cool lol mroe to come next week

update march 12th

dash is in and comin together

update march 21

ok got some new goodies in today w00t! LSD and my ebrake boot and also i started fitting my carpet up no pics yet but once it is all in the def will be

update!!!!! april 15th

yesterday i finally got the car on the ground and got everything working all nice....here are 2 pics of the car but keep in mind the car is dirty as hell and the weather is shity outside right now but anywho here are the pics

update!!!! may 8th

got my steering wheel in today....man i must say some fast shipping....bought it off of ebay on saturday morning at 1 am lol and it was shipped from japan and got here today...

update may 9th

spent some time tonight with one of my buddies and we did my headliner....i think it looks pretty damn good for the first one i ever did

--<EM1>--

boosted ftw
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
why are you taking the tranny out... again?

CivicEX13

CC's Valve Cover Guy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i m goin to get lsd and it is making a noise to i have to check it out....i thought i fixed the noise when i replace my clutch and bearings and s**t but i guess i thought wrong

xxsenceo89x

aka superman
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
whats the blue thing?

CivicEX13

CC's Valve Cover Guy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
use it to hold the motor in place cause i need to remove all of the mounts except for one...so that will help hold the motor in place

xxsenceo89x

aka superman
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
CivicEX13 said:
use it to hold the motor in place cause i need to remove all of the mounts except for one...so that will help hold the motor in place
i thought thats what it was. i wish i had that when i had to change my 3 trannys. floor jack ftl

CivicEX13

CC's Valve Cover Guy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
xxsenceo89x said:
i thought thats what it was. i wish i had that when i had to change my 3 trannys. floor jack ftl
i kinda just took this one from work without asking lol but it all goos they have anthoer one....

but yea it is real safe and it is knda like a cherry picker

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Now what you guys don't see is the thin wire holding the tranny up over him so he looks strong.

:lol: j/p. I wish I had jackstands and s**t. I don't feel like wasting money on em either. Once I get a better cash flow I really have to pick up 4 of em and some heavy duty jacks.

CivicEX13

CC's Valve Cover Guy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hahaha no wire man lol the tranny really isnt that heavy....but i got my 6 ton jackstands for like 40 bucks for all 4

RHennin

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
How has that edelbrock turbo kit been treating you lately? That the reason for your tranny troubles?

CivicEX13

CC's Valve Cover Guy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
it has been good but nah it could but it couldnt this tranny has been through a lot

Sandals

RAR!! me jeff me smash! I definately know who to call when I'm the area next time working on my car... Nice sweatshirt btw.

watisjdm

Clit Commander
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
very nice pics bro.....always like wat u got in store for us

CivicEX13

CC's Valve Cover Guy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
thanks man now all i have to do is figure out what i m goin to do with my tranny...it needs some strength