clay bar...

pyropunker25

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
has anyone used the clay bar stuff? this stuff is amazing! you guys have no idea... it makes it shine like sun.... u suggest it to everyone!!!

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
i've never tried it, but i'd like to, however i'm afraid i'll screw something up lol.

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
i could watch that video 20 times over, somehow, something would go wrong, i have the worst luck.

pyropunker25

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
its super easy...then wax your car after... first wash your car with DISH soap, it takes any wax off... shamy it or however you spell it, spray the spray then rub with clay and also knead the clay then wax after... amazing

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
works good, but its such a pain the ass

c_diddy

drove through a tree
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
its super easy...then wax your car after... first wash your car with DISH soap, it takes any wax off... shamy it or however you spell it, spray the spray then rub with clay and also knead the clay then wax after... amazing
:nono: wow, big no no's. you should never wash your car with dish soap. if you want to take off your wax coat the clay bar should do so. secondly, polish your car after wards. it may not seem like it but the clay bar is abrasive. then you can glaze, wax. or seal it to your hearts content.

i suggest you read up on some detailing if you really want your paint at it's best.

eskateboarding7

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
:nono: wow, big no no's. you should never wash your car with dish soap. if you want to take off your wax coat the clay bar should do so. secondly, polish your car after wards. it may not seem like it but the clay bar is abrasive. then you can glaze, wax. or seal it to your hearts content.

i suggest you read up on some detailing if you really want your paint at it's best.
:word: No dish soap. Tide and other mild laundry detergents are what are suggested by many professional detailers to strip off wax buildup.

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
f**k dish soap. i use acetone mixed with brake fluid and a little pomegranate juice for color and fragrance

lol what's wrong with some mild diluted dish soap?? that's what i used and it worked good. got the bug guts off nicely

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
one of this days i'll try to clay bar both of my cars