Cleaning out the garage..

Status
Not open for further replies.

mfarzin

5+ Year Member
I got a bunch of random stuff that I took off my 99 civic ex coupe that I sold in August that I need to get rid of.. I dont care much about prices just give me a low offer and i WILL SELL. PM me with questions or if your interested in buying anything!

Fiberglassed Dash pieces/Center consoles
(Primered)
$80 shipped

Side Dash Pieces-(2)
$10 shipped each

MOMO Sphere Shift Knob
$30 shipped

MOMO Pit Stop E-Brake Handle
$35 shipped

Ls-GSR'd

got any eh(or eg)parts???
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
What Car Is The Exhaust For??

mfarzin

5+ Year Member
yep as stated its off my 99 ex coupe so i guess that would fit all 92-00 coupes( maybe sedans too) if im not mistaken

WT98civic

5+ Year Member
Interested

Very interested in exhaust and mirrors. Would the mirrors fit 98 civic? Also what is the diameter of the pipe up for the exhaust? The sooner you get back to me the sooner we can come to an agreement. Aaron

mfarzin

5+ Year Member
yea the mirrors should fit they are for 96-00... also the intake is for the same (96-00) for an EX mine was a coupe, dont know if that makes a difference prob not.. let me know if you guys are interested in buying...

and yes the exhaust is now SOLD to freshEX thanks for quick payment =)

FRODO

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
what you want for the front camber kit shipped?

jerk334

Hearts my SOHC
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
checking on dash kit,all peices, shipped to 36081 and it the console arm rest included,screws included also?

mfarzin

5+ Year Member
dash kit i'll have to see how many boxes i can fit them on so im gonna say still around 80 shipped... the arm rest is not included, and there are no screws with it....

i believe it will fit a 97 dx coupe.. im pretty sure its the same for all 96-00 models...

freshEX

5+ Year Member
Hey mfarin,

Sent ya emails but your folder is full and says you cant get anymore emails...

Jeff

Status
Not open for further replies.