cleaning sunroof drains

blue888

2001 honda civic has a leak in the drivers side on the top. I have been trying to detect the leak since everytime it rains its gets really wet, but still haven't. I heard that perhaps the drains in the sunroof are clogged, so I was able to clean the 2 in the front, but not sure how to clean the 2 in the back. And aftercleaning the 2 in the front it still gets wet.

blue888

ok so today I finally found the 2 rear drains. I removed most panels on the drivers side to get to it on the top. I was told a good way to test drains is to open sunroof and pour water to each hole. I had someone pour it down and well the 2 drains in the front seem perfect except for the right one which water never seemed to fall. The rear drains on the other hand had problems. We tested the driver side drain first since thats where it would get wet. Well meanwhile a friend poured water I was inside checking and all the water came srtaight out to the back seats. Some actaully went through the drain, So I'm still not sure what the problem really is. It seems that the connection between the sunroof and drain is broken? since shouldn't all the water go inside the drain right?