climate control

JDM_SPEC_SI-R

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i need to replace my bulb in my climate control on my 96 ex. i started to take off the plastic trim by unscrewing the two screws where the hazard and defrost is. i took out my cd player too, but i cant seem to find any oter screws or anyting that migt be holding in the plastic trim. anyone have any idea on how to take out this peice/ climate control?

thanks

Astheros

AMPhotography
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i need to replace my bulb in my climate control on my 96 ex. i started to take off the plastic trim by unscrewing the two screws where the hazard and defrost is. i took out my cd player too, but i cant seem to find any oter screws or anyting that migt be holding in the plastic trim. anyone have any idea on how to take out this peice/ climate control?

thanks
there are some screwn located under the climate control. you have to take off the little part where the cig lighter is....a bit of a pain in the ass. you also have to unhook the little wire used for moving the heat direction.

JDM_SPEC_SI-R

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
damn that sucks. looks like i have some work cut out. do you happen to know the bulb size?

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
they are the Tsomething size.. same as the gauge cluster... really small.. honda made changing these bulbs the biggest pain in the ass ever..

cruizer

5+ Year Member
damn that sucks. looks like i have some work cut out. do you happen to know the bulb size?
i used #24 bulbs from Autozone and they were already amber but the only thing is they dont fit like the stock ones so you have to play with it and it will go in.

Suanico

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
they are the Tsomething size.. same as the gauge cluster... really small.. honda made changing these bulbs the biggest pain in the ass ever..
i know one of mine burned out recently im not even going to change that s**t

Astheros

AMPhotography
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
74's is the size of the cc bulbs.