NYGraFFit1

I Tap JdmPrncss
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
sadly :cry:

MrCoupe

I would love to sport one of these! :D Its just a matter of having to buy em online when im from Australia which is a bit of a pain in the ass ya know?!:(

civic0918

Registered VIP
yeah i put mine on too. They look cool and alot of ppl ask what is club civic? I just tell them its a great place for info, idea's and who knows maybe make some friends.

jasanp

5+ Year Member
Damn need to get me some decals. I jusr recently took my "I <3 My Civic" stiker after i took off my rear roof visor and it looks good with out the stickers but i'm down to get that license plate...and if they had the lanyard i'd get that too. Restock them please!

Foxracer

Damn need to get me some decals. I jusr recently took my "I <3 My Civic" stiker after i took off my rear roof visor and it looks good with out the stickers but i'm down to get that license plate...and if they had the lanyard i'd get that too. Restock them please!
I second that, I would buy a lanyard the instant you get them. CC is stylin. LANYARDS PLEASE. Actually I think you should just restock the whole store with new stuff on top of the stuff you have.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I gots one on my windshield, and also on my rear window..