• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I don't need to be high to think great... it's f**king common sense! ;)

but no... I voted no because it will cost money and everyone that's voting for them will not buy them.

Jay Jay

Administrator
Staff member
Premium
I don't need to be high to think great... it's f**king common sense! ;)

but no... I voted no because it will cost money and everyone that's voting for them will not buy them.
This could be true. I don't think that many people will buy them unless they are magazine quality civics or they are pics of their own vehicle (which can't be done in bulk).

Mugenn_civic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'd be in....what like 5-10 bucks ea? someone get price quotes first....

CivicxTree754

Registered VIP
I would love to see some members cars in a calender. Would provide motivation to get my car in it. Maybe we could even vote the top 12 cars or wutever...+1 for the calender.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Well.. see if we could get maybe 12 VERY good, well built cars from the site, have a mandatory image quality / resolution... send in your best photo.. and have one car (one large picture) per month? I'm sure we can find 12 calendar worthy cars per YEAR. They don't even need to be amazing.. just clean cars for a good photo. Maybe use part of the calendar for info about the car, owner etc.. similar to what Honda Tuning does for their spotlight cars...

Or... even just member wallpapers... free for anyone to download like the old days.. winner of RoTM gets their car on a wallpaper available for download... wouldn't make any $, just throwing out some ideas though.

lilROOKZ

EJh8ONIT
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I wanted to do this in the past but we never had rides to put on them. If we can get members to approve their cars being on them I would glady get some made as a pre-order.
i approve my car ! ;)
i do like this idea, maybe do some voting for the cars to be on the calender? id buy one...

Sammo115

It be me, Sammo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
If you guys do go ahead and decide to make a calender. Please do not go with Zazzle to produce them, you guys would have a brick loud of BS with their customer service and policy.

How I know? Cause the other site I visit often ran into unbelievable BS policy forcing us to getting consent from honda, owner and other bs.

Good luck.