ClubCivic - Meet Barney!!

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
What do you mean about the windows being "frosted over"?

Could it be tar from a smoker? Spray some glass cleaner or Simple Green or somethign on the interior and try wiping some off. If the cloth comes back yellowish brown, it's probably smoker's tar. It will come off, but with a lot of work.
Not a smoker...

simple green? i didnt even think about using that... haven't heard of that one, but i'ma try that for sure. thanks!!! :thumbup:

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yea man simple green is the s**t ... it comes super concentrated so most people mix it 50/50 wit some water but if you need mad stregnth just got straight out the bottle

so back to paint ... you goin same color? This kat i know back in Napa had a civic your color and ended up painting it blue

http://www.norcaltuners.com/viewtopic.php?t=645&highlight=grat

steve98ex

say no to rotas
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
is it inside or outside of the window, because if its outside it would probably be mineral deposits from sitting so long, those are a b***h to get rid of

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Not a smoker...

simple green? i didnt even think about using that... haven't heard of that one, but i'ma try that for sure. thanks!!! :thumbup:
No problem.

If there's no tint at all, flat razors can help out on both the inside and outside. I'm sure your girl's dad knows all this though. Oh, and watch out for defroster lines on the rear.

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
garret right?
yea ... hes an aight guy ... hes goin a little bit over the top with his whole jdm theme but thats what all the "cfool kids" are doing these days

Partizan

im gay n proud luv my car
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I know him only through another forum, jdmcoupecouncil

and i agree

Another random thing

so I met this dude that lives right next to me(apartments) and he moved in like two months ago. He has a sick 99 civic si with everything authentic mugen, wheels, suspension, lip, seats you name it. Car is SICK!