clubs meets in Az?

375hp2000ex

Put your seatbelt on!
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
how old are all you guys around here?Not just you two but everyone else from az on here.

djszewc

JDM B18C - R(R.I.P)
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well im 19

375hp2000ex

Put your seatbelt on!
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
19 and you have a car thats in a mag? you didnt do all that yourself did you?

djszewc

JDM B18C - R(R.I.P)
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
no i bought it like that.

LatinEM2

La Raza #2
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I dont' have much...just bolt on's...im 21..how are u 375hp?

375hp2000ex

Put your seatbelt on!
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
my whole engine has after market parts in it, my turbo pushes 15 lbs of boost, i could turn it up to 20, but i need a daily drver. my engine is sleeved and it runs to a stage II clutch. Dyno'd at roughly 375hp. i could go higher but i dont need a drag car right now. I've spent about $15,000 on it.

Redbone

Movin on up...
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm 25, and here's my car. Before the type-r grill
and after

LatinEM2

La Raza #2
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
375hp2000ex said:
Yep, all in tempe, disclosed location.
Why won't u tell the shop? is it yours?
Here's a pic of my car:

Redbone

Movin on up...
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I wanna get a B18C1 and get a turbo setup from FULL-RACE. They put out so much frickin HP on stock motors. ;) but if not a B18, then a B16 and turbo that at some point.

375hp2000ex

Put your seatbelt on!
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
this is my second civic ive raced out. i personally have used both motors. i like the b18 better, both are real good engines and ive never had any major problems with either. i am always surprised to hear how much power can come from these motors.

lil' puff

I want a fast car
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
going back to the age thing, I am 21... and probably the only girl in AZ on here,lol

also... what kind of clubs? like just car clubs or are you looking for a place to party? how old are you by the way?

20secondcivic

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hey latin, i never told you when i first got on here, but you gotta nice ass ride yo. Hello to you 375hp. Im 21 and i wont post a pic of my car cause when it shows its f**ken huge! if you wanna see it there is a link in my profile thing. Oh m selling my car yall in about a month.. If you know anyone in mind, let me know..

LatinEM2

La Raza #2
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
20secondcivic said:
Hey latin, i never told you when i first got on here, but you gotta nice ass ride yo. Hello to you 375hp. Im 21 and i wont post a pic of my car cause when it shows its f**ken huge! if you wanna see it there is a link in my profile thing. Oh m selling my car yall in about a month.. If you know anyone in mind, let me know..
Thankx man...also i saw your other thread..and i think you should get the WRX.. 8)

Redbone

Movin on up...
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
pretty soon, there won't be ne1 on here with a civic in az. DAMNIT!!! :evil: