Cluster problem please help me

HONDA_CIVIC_EJ8

5+ Year Member
ok so on my cluster everything lights up but the needles so its vary hard for me to see my RPMs and the MPH.
does anyone know how i could fix this?

thanks

frankmoocivic

I
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
What cluster in my 99ex the needles don't light they are just illuminated from the actual cluster lights. Then again my cars a piece of dookie

HONDA_CIVIC_EJ8

5+ Year Member
maybe thats what mine do to or maybe its getting some light from the rest of the cluster because it barley glows at all. maybe ill jus get a new cluster because i cant stand not being able to see my RPMs and my speed.

RonJ

Banned
Check whether 7.5A fuse 30 under the dash is blown. Do the taillights and parking lights work?

UCCRacing

No Fun
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I have the SAME Problem, it lights up but you can't really see much... Pisses me off...

MyNaSi51

MyNaSi51
5+ Year Member
ok so to those who do not know. the needles on a honda civic 96- 00 or any year prior to that do not light up. they are white it color probably inless some one has tampered with them. and the illumination problem you have is either a missing ground or power. or you simply have a bad bulb. or the dimming circuit is bad? does the hvac control unit and radio still have illumination? if you are stll have problems after you check powers and grounds and all fuses you can call 1-804-427-1111 ask for thomas and we can arrange to have you cluster tested to make sure you dont have any internal problems. if that is indeed the case we can fix up a remanded cluster with the correct mileage on it and give you a exchange unit. visit aaellc.com for shipping info and hours of operation. sorry pictures and information is a little outdated. m-f 9-6 eastern time free ground shipping within usa. no core charge up front. 70 dollar diagnostic charge. includes shipping back to customer.

RonJ

Banned
Post a night picture of the cluster and heater control panel with the combination switch turned to the parking lights position.