Clutch squeeking pls hlp

Togea Man

5+ Year Member
Hey guys, ive been trying to find this squeek for ages with no luck. When ever i push my cluch in it squeeks, its driving me crazy. Does anyone know where i have to grease to get rid of it? Any suggestions will be appreshitated, thanks guys.

253eg

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
mine does this too, never really bothered me tho

it also does it on my friends hyundai, hmm..

Nameyga

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ya my does that...but how to fix it...? use to bother me but its ok.

cheezeonmakneez

love unicorns
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Is the sound from the foot area of the car or from under the hood? Its not the release bearing if the sound is coming from within the foot pedal area. Its most likely just a squeeky pedal. Get some wd40 and spray where the clutch pedal is mounted (the pivot section).

Going-West

Tree people on my radio
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I think every clutch pedal starts to squeak eventually, mine does sometimes. I spray wd40 up there every once in awhile seems to help for a bit. It's really not worth taking all that s**t apart to grease everything so I just deal with it.

powerdbyhonda

5+ Year Member
YEa mines comin From the Inside(foot pedal aera) not underthe Hood...but my buddys accord Squeks from under the hood..u know what that is????

Togea Man

5+ Year Member
yer mine is coming from under the hood guys, i tried wd-40 on the inside with no luck. any idea where i may have to grease?

punk_0333

5+ Year Member
If the squek is coming from under the hood its most likely where the slave cylinder pushes on the shifter fork.

jason_guy_yeah

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
^^throw out bearing, you really can't grease the bearing. I guess you could if you could press grease in but, you can get a new one=)