COD: Black ops II

JustJustin

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
And alas,Treyarch continues to develop shitty games...

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I really hope this is a joke. If not, this will be the first Call of Duty game I don't buy...

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
^^ I was already planning on not buying the next one. The Modern Warfares are just getting repetitive and Treyarch is mentally retarded. Though I did love Nuke Town on multiplayer of the first Black Ops lol

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
LOL

Halo meets Red Dead Redemption?? Haha

civhatch92

That's my honda.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
^ Ya what's up with the horseback riding!?

Last one definitely sucked.. might not even buy this one.

Besides, Diablo 3 is coming out in 12 days so that's going to consume my life from now on.

itsmycookie

#1 a*****e
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i have the solution.

i love playing my old n64 games on emulators. so much more epic than any newer game

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i have i havent played call of duty since the first black ops, i turned it off, took that s**t to gamestop and traded it in . f**king lame. ill just stick to forza

Tig.

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Well modern warfare 3 was a turd. But wtf is this? Black ops was great, ive been hoping for a second but this is a f**king disgrace to the COD name and players.

This is why I've been playing gears the last month and a half

Shinta

5+ Year Member
do u remember this gun from Perfect Dark?

it was awesome u could shoot through walls with it. farsight gun =)
I loved that gun especially when they were trying to camp behind a corner.Might be time to dust off the old 64

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
COD is a dying series. The developers (both..) lack creativity. Every game is the same damn thing as the last.. "new games" are just glorified map packs. I didn't buy the last one, and I don't regret that decision. I will not be buying this one either.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Havne't played a cod since black ops, and even then I only owned it for less than a month and traded it in.

itsmycookie

#1 a*****e
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
COD is a dying series. The developers (both..) lack creativity. Every game is the same damn thing as the last.. "new games" are just glorified map packs. I didn't buy the last one, and I don't regret that decision. I will not be buying this one either.
games, just like cars sometimes become too focused on their competition and the end result is that they all end up making the same thing. (like car manufacturers)

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
games, just like cars sometimes become too focused on their competition and the end result is that they all end up making the same thing. (like car manufacturers)
*cough*2012 civic/corolla*cough*

Sent from my Incredible using Tapatalk