coilovers for 170?

lucas29k

5+ Year Member
i dont really need coilovers cuz ive heard thats more for racing. but my shocks are crap and cant find any used/ good shocks but i found these coilovers. was wondering if anyone ever heard of that brand and do u think its a good deal. its says 60,000 miles on them. do coilovers last very long?

kilovdro417

5+ Year Member
Thats alot of miles but whats the brand??

Docta2002

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
'you found these coilovers...' wtfru talking about, where are they? What brand?

And I gotta say, $170 w/ 60k on them it's a rip off..... but it all depends.... What are they?

red98civ

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
pics and a brand name would be nice

Ek4C707

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
dude brand new coils on ebay are 40 bucks shipped. im guessing those yellow coils are ebay right?

lucas29k

5+ Year Member
new coils for 40?those cant be too good. i was just getting opinons on them. i no that coilovers cost like 900 so i didnt no if it was a good deal or not. my only problem with them was the mileage

red98civ

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
what i heard is that they're from over in europe and are fairly new to US market so they are starting out cheap

lucas29k

5+ Year Member
wow so i researched that brand real fast. and i seen only a few reviews from people that have them and they said it rides pretty good. 230 tho? thats dirt cheap compared to 900 or 1000. whats the catch? ive been looking for just regular shocks and springs and together just those 2 were like 350 at lowest. have u already installed them or are they on thier way?

red98civ

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
they're on the way, but they are in my friend's '96 jetta and they are good with a bouncy ride.
here's a pic of about 5 minutes after they were installed:

lucas29k

5+ Year Member
gah 49 pages? lol ive read the first 5 so far and there was only one bad review. also how many inches was the jetta lowered?