Hard Core
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
junk. anything that cheap is not gonna be good lol

hardcore97

Hard Core
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
or you could always go with the ground control sleeves with either koni yellows or tokico illuminas. that is also a popular setup

JDMDRIVEREK

No dont get those, their garbage. Honestly save $ an get new struts an springs.
I had WeaponR coilovers on OEM struts an they blew out my rear struts..

I sold those an picked up a set of KYB ADj Yellow Struts an Skunk2 springs & i love them...
Check Craiglist a buddy of mine here in Pensacola F.L got a set of Tein S tech springs an KYB adj shocks for 100$ total not blown an pretty clean..

ONly good thing about coilover's are they can be adjustable but so can new struts an most aftermarket sturts with the right spring combination can sit on the ground if you would like...
So I say save up an get New struts an sleeves/springs bro...

Better deal for you an your ride for future status....

& with the KYB adj you can make the ride smoother or harder...
So its awsome with no bounce or a lil bounce.. or alot of bounce ....lol

hardcore97

Hard Core
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
No dont get those, their garbage. Honestly save $ an get new struts an springs.
I had WeaponR coilovers on OEM struts an they blew out my rear struts..

I sold those an picked up a set of KYB ADj Yellow Struts an Skunk2 springs & i love them...
Check Craiglist a buddy of mine here in Pensacola F.L got a set of Tein S tech springs an KYB adj shocks for 100$ total not blown an pretty clean..

ONly good thing about coilover's are they can be adjustable but so can new struts an most aftermarket sturts with the right spring combination can sit on the ground if you would like...
So I say save up an get New struts an sleeves/springs bro...

Better deal for you an your ride for future status....

& with the KYB adj you can make the ride smoother or harder...
So its awsome with no bounce or a lil bounce.. or alot of bounce ....lol
you are retarded. your s**t blew because you probably slammed it on stock shocks. big mistake. you cannot adjust struts and coilovers in the same way. struts cannot raise or lower the car. coilovers>springs any day. i can adjust both ride height and dampening with mine. lets see you do that with your springs.

CIVICEXJMS

5+ Year Member
under 700 if possible. and sorry not too farmiliar with suspension work, directed toward 1FastEX1994
so i would have no idea what a good kit is.

hardcore97

Hard Core
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
you can get the ground control sleeves for around 300 iirc. then you can get a set of illuminas for about 500. koni yellows would be 600 for the shocks so you would have to save up a little more for those options. or you could always get a set of ksport full coilovers which go for about 750 i believe. or heres a setup on ebay
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/96-00-Civic-KYB-AGX-w-Ground-Control-Coilovers_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem439c03ff9cQQitemZ290380316572QQptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories