^^ :haha: Day has been made.

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Lol wow Gary, I want to see someone actually DD with that thing

zombie6estabon9

i Didn't really feel a difference in my performance. i felt a little bit more of a kick in my acceleration but my attitude being in denver doesn't help it at all. i think the altitude is the problem. Any advice?

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
cause its a intake. not a turbo

Mr.Baker

Mr. Search
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
disappointing results though.
It's just a cold air intake, honestly, did you expect "throw you back in your seat" results?
Minimally, CAI are good for maybe 2-3hp, it could give you a couple mpg's as well as improve throttle response a bit.

But yes, your altitude can affect ANY car's performance.

Jersey8

B20: Detroit Muscle!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
the results are negligable

Blood_Shot

Banned
Registered VIP
you think a CAI on a v8 has much more of an effect?

what do you plan on getting instead that will be so much better

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
You can make a 4 cylinder as good as a V8. It just takes time, research, knowledge and moneys.

You'd run into the same problem with a V8. And you'd pay up the ass for gas. But it's your own preference I guess.

Mr.Baker

Mr. Search
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Maybe i should just sell the civic and get something with a v8. Sorry but its a little 4... I tried
You tried what, you threw a CAI on a car and expected immense gains from it? If you actually did a little research beforehand you would have seen what gains to expect from the beginning instead of just throwing money around.

Good job!:roll:

From the sounds of it, it makes no difference what car you get, you seem to not have the capacity to understand how engines work or how they respond in certain environments.