Coldest Temp of the year!!!

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
cool, look at the tough guy on the internet...
I'm a professional MMA figther, I'm pretty tough off the internet as well... At least I hope. =)

lmao, YEA been sitting at home since yesterday, cant even so outside and smoke, cause all you will be inhaling is the cold ass air. started my car for an hour and the temp gauge still in cold
I just go in the garage and smoke out the Suby ;P Smells like like heaven in there ;P

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Dam -29, I wonder how that s**t feels like. Must be crazy...

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Yea, we're all grown f**ks with a s**t load of moneys and have nothing to do with it... Which is why we're on this Civic forum, bashing on these little kids and their cereal soap box cars! LOL!

dank24

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
lmfao im only 23

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I know, I'm only 21 hahahaahah

00civicsiturbo

addicted to Boost
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Would you believe I am a RN, and in about 2.5-3yrs gonna be a MD? :cool:
Thats probably why you’re nuts. lol. The long road to becoming a medical doctor is very stressful. Right now, I’m on my way to getting my degree in psychology then I have another 4-6 yrs to acquire my master’s and doctorate... wow

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I already have my bachelors in business... AND WHAT? ;P

31dev31

Chillin' Canadian Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
-20 degrees celcius in southern ontario...

peter

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
got to -20c here today, but a couple hour drive from here was -35c in new brunswick... thats rough

nextproject97

5+ Year Member
temps

east coast of Md . 19 degrees here now at 10 pm tonights low gonna be 5 degrees it almost never gets this cold here we seldom see the teens let alone single digits ! I did not even leave the house today other than going to the mailbox and thats about 50 feet from my front door lol !

DJ N1S

#1 Stunna
5+ Year Member
Frikkin TX weather is weird. One minute its damn there freezing, then when you go outside 2 hours later, its nice enough to finally take that neighbor up on that bbq youve been turning down since you moved in. (damn friendly ass neighbors)