coles hatch shoot, car washed , claybared, and waxed "56k oh no"

JDM-JNKY

In JDM We Trust
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Car look's good but get rid of that damn shifter look's like it belong's on a peterbuilt or something.

EK3

5+ Year Member
ooeeh thats nice :cool:

tienr

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nice exhaust, i got the same one...i rarely see it on other civics, actually, ur the only civic other than mine that i know has one

cole

holding monster
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Damn!!! its very clean, looking at your car makes me really miss my hatch :cry:
what happend to yours, i remeber watching you post it up

Looking nice there man!!! Keep it up. "Some" day i will get my coupe looking in tip top shape and we will have a photo shoot.
hey man it comes peice by peace, still need to take a photoshoot with our 2 cars :cool:

Nice! What kinda of B is that?

CTR side moldings... they all seem to look crooked on every car that I've seen them on, including mine.
b18c1 , and i have the usdm sidemoldings, id like to pick up the thin ones though

Car look's good but get rid of that damn shifter look's like it belong's on a peterbuilt or something.
have you EVER used a shifter extender, i bet not, try one and see how much better it is to drive, it puts the knob much closer to the wheel, wich means your hand dosnet stay off your wheel for as long, also i have the weighted knob wich makes it shift so much smoother

nice exhaust, i got the same one...i rarely see it on other civics, actually, ur the only civic other than mine that i know has one
yea i love this exhaust , i rairly see it on other cars also:cool:

slowcivic E G

bla bla bla
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
looks real nice, i dont really like EK hatches but yours is awesome, i also like your exhaust alot, where did u buy it?

Ag00Civic

5+ Year Member
The wheels make the hatch look more agressive. clean ride, whats the deal with the radio block off plate?

MORENO67

MOHATCH
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hot hatch loving the front lip i want it for my hatch...
nice hella jdm and clean ......niceeeeeeeeeeeee

littlewhitecivi

5+ Year Member
looks good, i just ordered the same ashtray that you have a few hours ago actually
most likely the owners have rubbed harshly causing the fenders to lift...and when doors are misaligned...I used to adjust my fenders weekly because my suspension bound too much...a stiffer suspension and quality shock will help dampen the fender rise problem...it is quite annoying to adjust the fenders as you have to take off the skirt and bend the lower bracket of the fender...then keep doing it and finally give up because it can't rise any further so most people end up living with it...or change suspensions...

Cole that is a hot hatch! I'm a fan of color matched also. Keeping it uniform so it is tidy...great ride mate.

Slept-n

The Walking Punchline ;-)
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
buddy club side skirts and a new paint would make that car gold (well in my eyes ;))

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lookin good .... whats your exhaust called again? My apexi broke again f**kin POS

99EBPSi

RIP - MH - 11/06/06
Just looking at those pics again, I think a set of tow hooks would set your car off even more. :thumbs up

cole

holding monster
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
rsr exmag gt2 very good exhaust very nice car man
looks real nice, i dont really like EK hatches but yours is awesome, i also like your exhaust alot, where did u buy it?

thanks yall
The wheels make the hatch look more agressive. clean ride, whats the deal with the radio block off plate?
thanksman i have been wanting to change them though in the future
? the deal?

looks good...paint the lip
its painted already
real nice man. may i suggest some honda center caps?
yes yes you man i think that would look great
Looks great! I really like the angle that ur exhaust comes out at!
thanks
Hot hatch loving the front lip i want it for my hatch...
nice hella jdm and clean ......niceeeeeeeeeeeee
get it man!1! your hatch is nice man

most likely the owners have rubbed harshly causing the fenders to lift...and when doors are misaligned...I used to adjust my fenders weekly because my suspension bound too much...a stiffer suspension and quality shock will help dampen the fender rise problem...it is quite annoying to adjust the fenders as you have to take off the skirt and bend the lower bracket of the fender...then keep doing it and finally give up because it can't rise any further so most people end up living with it...or change suspensions...

Cole that is a hot hatch! I'm a fan of color matched also. Keeping it uniform so it is tidy...great ride mate.
thanks man =)
buddy club side skirts and a new paint would make that car gold (well in my eyes ;))
i am going to see what i can do about this i have some ideas ;)
i love it, nice shifter btw, good for the twisties
yessss sir its so so so so much more fun to drive with this shifter + the seat :cool:
Just looking at those pics again, I think a set of tow hooks would set your car off even more. :thumbs up
when she gets track time :cool:

Asthmatic

Formally DXpowR
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Diggin the silver on silver. Very nice header and exhaust.