Color Choice 92 hatch

LikWidChz

LikWidchz - Void Warranty
5+ Year Member
So I am still debating on what color i should paint my hatch, its currently multiple flavors of glazing putty and bondo and has 16 inch gold rota torqe's

Could we start a thread with a photo or 2 of peoples hatchs with the color / color code listed to give me some ideas?

Thanks.

RedLine42

High Speed
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
White, Red or Black.

cvnig89

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
electron blue --- the 2000 si color will look nice -- my hatch got da knockoff si look

bman

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
look at all the common colors you see on civics... championship white, si blue, fenix yellow. and so on... now don't do any of those or you will be just like the rest... do something different.... if you like red i say go for the chevy trailblazer dark red... looks freaken awesome... or if you like blue i like the new honda fit blue or the mazda protege blue or even the jetta gli blue. As for white.. meh im not a fan so i don't pay attentions. But im sure you get what im saying.... take a chance.. try someting different.

madhopz88

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
some type of dark green?? not that fast and the furious lime, neon green

redpunk

5+ Year Member
Mediterranean Blue is FTW...96 silvia came with m.blue just one year... and blue is so nice... i saw i guy has with ls1 swap in midnight madness... what a lovely color....

LikWidChz

LikWidchz - Void Warranty
5+ Year Member
look at all the common colors you see on civics... championship white, si blue, fenix yellow. and so on... now don't do any of those or you will be just like the rest... do something different.... if you like red i say go for the chevy trailblazer dark red... looks freaken awesome... or if you like blue i like the new honda fit blue or the mazda protege blue or even the jetta gli blue. As for white.. meh im not a fan so i don't pay attentions. But im sure you get what im saying.... take a chance.. try someting different.
Bman -- you might be onto something with the Honda Fit blue -- looking into this one.

Mediterranean Blue is FTW...96 silvia came with m.blue just one year... and blue is so nice... i saw i guy has with ls1 swap in midnight madness... what a lovely color...
Redpunk -- Got any photo of this? i cant find anything.

The orignal idea was to use the 2000 SI blue which had metal flake in it or simply use the older SI blue that didnt have any metal flake in it..

But definatly leaning twords blue for this car. seems to have the most "POP" and im a fan of it.

I know SI blue is overplayed slightly, but the fact the car has no roof moldings or side moldings or door handles it will look really slick.

EG Hatch

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Take a look at House of Kolor Kandy Cobalt Blue, im thinking of going this route.

BRAK54

come getcha some
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Championship White!!!!!