car looks clean now.

...the coils look a bit crooked in this pic. :shock:

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i was thinking that too, i would grind that lip down so it sits flat or something

19civic98

SiR coupe?
5+ Year Member
thats when i went as low as i could, now that i lifted the hieght it sits flat cus those rings are spun up and the springs are tighter on the tops hats, it rides smoother higher too

19civic98

SiR coupe?
5+ Year Member
and yeah took off my exhuast till i get a new motor, and my sidemarker and city lights are wired to work like they would from the factory.

19civic98

SiR coupe?
5+ Year Member
first snow today, kinda want to drop my car like another half inch cus i like bein low but not sure how it will do once the snow gets more accumulation:???:

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thank JEEBUS you finally painted it! Need to color match that grill, few other mods, and you're set!

AllStockHatch

Unregistered User
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Your ride is coming together nicely. Seems like your taking my approach, slowly but surely! I went to Denver a couple weeks ago hunting for del sol parts and stumbled across those rims while looking through CL posts. Different color or polished fat 5's would look dope, as to the purple. Keep up the good work man!

19civic98

SiR coupe?
5+ Year Member
Your ride is coming together nicely. Seems like your taking my approach, slowly but surely! I went to Denver a couple weeks ago hunting for del sol parts and stumbled across those rims while looking through CL posts. Different color or polished fat 5's would look dope, as to the purple. Keep up the good work man!
Ha that what i told my roomate, were bout to strip the paint and get them polished soon cus they havn't sold yet.

I think you should take off the tints and keep it original, and def drop it
I like having tint I fell like im in a fish bowl otherwise haha but im about to get my oem grill back on just lost it the garage somewhere:???:

19civic98

SiR coupe?
5+ Year Member
car looks clean now.

...the coils look a bit crooked in this pic. :shock:
Yeah so like i was sayin when i had the rings spun all the way down it looked cracked, but now there spun up since iv raised it and they sit down in and sit way better. I took a pic to show you.

I also Went to the junkyard cus I got today off and found this reat strut tower bar in the back of a crx.. 8 bucks:D

wazup_74

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Def needs an SiR lip. Its looking good. any plans for some rims?

19civic98

SiR coupe?
5+ Year Member
Def needs an SiR lip. Its looking good. any plans for some rims?
definetly want a sir lip really bad but im going to just wait till winter is over cus i wouldn't want to break it, i drive everywhere. And as far as rims i just can't decide what i want im so indecisive and dont wanna waste money to get somethin i won't like. I'm thinkin white wheels for sure just not sure what ones..

Robin...

D-Series Soldier
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Car is coming along nice bro, good work...

19civic98

SiR coupe?
5+ Year Member
Don't think ill be going any lower for the iwnter, got a bigger snow and i still beasted thru everything with some blizzak's on but soooo much snow build-up in my wheel wells

Also got my stock grill back on looks way cleaner, I'll have pics up of that tommorrow

19civic98

SiR coupe?
5+ Year Member
just kidding, pretty bored so just went and took a pic. I think it looks a lot better

Some other random mods i got i don't think iv put up, Like when i got my car it had no tach so I bought a new cluster with a tach, carbon fiber bezel, yellow needles, and all amber lighting and got my odometer set to exact milage professionaly.

STOCK

AFTER W/ LIGHTS

AFTER W/O lights

Got a Knock off type r rear view mirror, but its legit i love it

Didn't have a center console since mines a dx and i picked up a custom grenade wrapped one for 10 bucks off craigs

And cus I was bored here is a pic with my lights on and stuff