Complete EM1 Part Out

Status
Not open for further replies.

98civb18c

Banned
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Do you still have the center dash vents w/ climate controls?
Yes I do still have that.

do you still have the lower dash piece that has the 12v plug in it? and im also interested in the climate controls..

I do have the lower 12v plug piece but it is cracked thats why I didnt list it. I can throw it in for free if you buy the climate control

Still have the Arm rest? How much shipped to 44124
$45 shipped/insured/track'd

Got my HID's and installed. Thanks man. Bump for good parts.

Thanks bro! Glad you like them <3

98civb18c

Banned
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
bump.

sold interior wiring harness, door harnesses, mirror harness, and powerwindow/locks switches.

prop valve is now removed. PM me if interested.

OblivionEK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I hope this didn't go out with the interior wiring harness, but do you still have the 20-pin plug that went to your factory cd player? I'm swapping an Si deck into my EJ8 and that would make it 1000x easier.

98civb18c

Banned
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I hope this didn't go out with the interior wiring harness, but do you still have the 20-pin plug that went to your factory cd player? I'm swapping an Si deck into my EJ8 and that would make it 1000x easier.
You just need the plug or the whole harness? I still have all the radio plugs

OblivionEK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
If the harness can fit in a flat rate box, I'll take the harness. How much for the plug only shipped to 36264?
Hows the radiator support, btw? I'm looking for this particular piece.

98civb18c

Banned
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
If the harness can fit in a flat rate box, I'll take the harness. How much for the plug only shipped to 36264?
Hows the radiator support, btw? I'm looking for this particular piece.

I cut the core support out when I took the swap out. I'll post a picture of the core support and you can decide from there if its something you want. I can ship just the plug to you for like 15 bucks?

gsrmike

Hey man looking to purchase the RyWire OBD2A -> OBD2B jumper harness - 20 from you. Please send me a pm.

Status
Not open for further replies.