compressed air

Status
Not open for further replies.

blk00civicdemon

5+ Year Member
would compressed air being forced into the intake would that give me any power at all. and thats without nos. i mean i knw if i hook a leaf blower up to the intake and shoot nos it gets 25 hp.

StealthSi

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
stop being ghetto....lol ive seen this done before and someone used a R/C electric turbine engine and still didnt gain anyhing. how did you gain 25hp was it the 25hp shot of nos you had because the leaf blower didnt do anything im sure.

Beelzebubba

SubGenius Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
What are you talking about?

Are you suggesting that you might be able to get more power by carrying around a cylinder of compressed air and injecting that into the intake? :huh: :what:

I think that any miniscule power gain you could get from that would be negated by having to carry a compressed air cylinder big enough to carry enough volume to pressurize the intake for any real length of time.

You can't get something for nothing.

You can't win.

You have to lose.

blk00civicdemon

5+ Year Member
i dunno i saw this movie thrust they did it in that movie when the nos was hit. i didnt think it would work. the nos and leaf blower is on you tube i never did that i just know that works

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
He's just basically trying to make fun of CC members :lol: He's either a domestic guy, a ht member or a banned CC member.

Whoever he is, I wish he was funnier at it :(

BlackHopeDC5

Is Black Again??? :shock:
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
dammit i cant find the lock button..

neoc03

I CRAVE CORNERS
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Please tell me another newcomer didn't get scared off because he got a little flame under his seat! Also hoping it was just a joke.

AliasNeo

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
wtf guy yeah itl give you 9k more hp. '

christ stop being gay and s**t... all u doin is flooding the dam forum with you stupid threads that are pointless. maybe ur purpose is to just give everyone a laugh? but do it in the off topic area at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.