concept honda crz

Ekboi126

5+ Year Member
hey guys, i love to check out concepts and crossed by the concept of the new crx and nearly wet myself. Some features are LED headlights, 19-inch wheels, Brembo brakes and centrally mounted dual exhausts. tell me what you think...

schutzracing

#1 ricer
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
the car is ok.. the interior is sick.. i would love to get ahold of those seats!

itsmycookie

#1 a*****e
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
*puke*

imo the back of that is ugly as a 400lb b***h covered in hair. that huge space bewteen the wheel and the window could just be cut away making it look more like a crx. that would also get rid of that huge f**king ass on the car. maybe open the windows a lil with that too so u could actually see out of the damn thing. next i;d have to say get rid of the fish like mouth on that thing. that round opening doesnt match anything else on the car other than that ugly ass. more rigid and aggressive would be better imo. next make the whole car smaller... u dont need 19's on a f**king compact car stock. shrink the car down and throw on some 16's. also the lights on the bottom of the bumper are well... pointless. like trying to style underbody lights.

the interior is rather neat looking. the seat material looks to be rather nice as well. might be a suprise but my favorite part of the interior is the rear view mirror.

dank24

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
looks sweet

Jimmy2times

White, middle-class
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
whoa...i really like that. i kinda agree on the car being tooo big but i have a bad sense of scale since there isnt someone in the picture or nething. as far as the windows, ugh, i hate my 8th gen. i can't see s**t and the bilnd spots are teh gay. it looks cool, its just impractical.

i also just noticed that the black section of the back is windows...thats balla.

cool stuff, thanks for the post.

imbcruz

ItsMeBraulio!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Looks sooo Good but don't think it's ever going to happen there going to cut most of that s**t out... and kill the whole concept

Jimmy2times

White, middle-class
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
the dash looks like something from halo...and i like it. i hope this is wut cars look like in the future...

...except with bigger windows...

boosted to 26ps

#1 wrecker builder
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ugly as a motherfucker.....by the time that concept goes into production, if it gets that far, the whole design of the car will have been revamped at least 2 dozen times. in the end itll prob take on the late crx crossed with the insight. honda knows everyone loved the 88-91 crx bodystyle, and in the end it will look like a rex.

spook4thecia

Who Dat
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
ummmm........meh.

Don't like it at all except for maybe the cluster but we all know 90% of the "cool look" of this car wont make it into production anyway.

Only part I love: Are those Focal's in the doors?

EgHatch93

EG Whore
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
oh s**t...no cupholders!
Its not like Honda can design working cupholders anyway :P haha

I like it alot... Think its got potential... Plus this is just a concept... Itll prob. be alot dif. once it comes out... hope it comes in 5-6 speed :(

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Looks too much like the new Type R hatchback. Fugly as hell rear end. Front end is decent. Interior is stupid. It's a damn concept car, not a futuristic space ship.

spook4thecia

Who Dat
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Its not like Honda can design working cupholders anyway :P haha
Actually the 8th gens are great. Besides the engine, it's probably my favorite feature. Coming from an EJ, it was a huge upgrade. There in perfect position and they have those spring loaded tabs that hold dif size cups. But yeah I got so tired of reaching down and forward to take a sip of coke. That and having to have a short straw because a long one would hit the dash. And taking a hard turn and a 32oz drink dumping on my legs and carpet:cussing:

Beelzebubba

SubGenius Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I like it!

But I don't want a CVT.

If I want a Honda CVT I'll buy an 'effin Silverwing. Put a manual in it.