XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
@Szady has Flashpro for his Si and should be able to help you out. As far as I know he loves it...

I think @Osiris19 has it as well

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
A fuel controller or ecu?

Flashpro is definitely worth it, and sometimes required for certain things. Flashpro can eliminate rev hang, allow you change your vtec engagement, and it allows for easier tuning by a tuner. I use a stock basemap that's slightly modified and the car feels so much bettet. The throttle responds better and I get better fuel mileage as well.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Szady

D-Series Master
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
If you plan on doing ANY engine mods to your car, a FlashPro is an absolute MUST. Seriously...you NEED to have it. It lets you literally change EVERYTHING in the ECU...fuel maps, ignition maps, V-Tec and VTC engagements, speed limiter, gear-ratios...I could go on and on. Seriously...

I got it for my (at the time) BONE stock Si. I found a baseman (I believe it's an older Vit Viper map...?) and it literally changed the entire car. No more rev hang. My MPG bumped up 2-4 MPG. The car is faster. Again...I could go on.

Yes...it's really expensive... But 1)if you plan on modifying your car for power/speed, it's more than worth it and 2)you'll need a tune to make those bolt-ons worth it. You can send your specs to e-tuners (guys who literally tune online..), and they will send you a 'map' of your tune. You open it up in FlashPro, and download it to your ECU and bam. You can now utilize your expensive bolt-ons.

I found mine for $500, used (just be careful going this route...make sure the FP is UNLOCKED from the current owners car). Brand new I believe they're $695...?