Cor´s Aerodeck

FREAKBOY

5+ Year Member
Not alone

I also have one of these cars in baikal green/black leather. I've got 15's on mine. The rest is stock with some factory options. Yours looks ACE with the new spring set-up.I have thought about doing it to mine but am concerned about clearance as there are a lot of speedbumps here. I would recommend losing those orange side repeaters though. I bought some smoked ones for mine from ebay with chrome bulbs. they do look much better now and were a perfect fit. 20 seconds either side.

Black&Mild

5+ Year Member
Definitely in the right direction, s**t looks wicked lowered.

2slo4u

wait4me
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
never seen one..its like..an EL and an Accord put together

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I also have one of these cars in baikal green/black leather. I've got 15's on mine. The rest is stock with some factory options. Yours looks ACE with the new spring set-up.I have thought about doing it to mine but am concerned about clearance as there are a lot of speedbumps here. I would recommend losing those orange side repeaters though. I bought some smoked ones for mine from ebay with chrome bulbs. they do look much better now and were a perfect fit. 20 seconds either side.
I would LOVE to see photos of your car. I've never seen Baikal Green yet. At least I don't think so.

frankotah

5+ Year Member
never seen this type of civic before.. looks more family orientated... are you really trying to make this car more sporty?

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Car is way to big for 15"s, looks hella clean with 17"s and lowered.

People! This thread is OLD.

NYGraFFit1

I Tap JdmPrncss
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
very old lol but nonetheless a sexyy f**king car.

:drool: that front end is AMAZING, lol thats the look dumb ass people try to pull of with the effin eye lids

last time Cor was on this site was 2-29 lol wow dumb long ago. wish hed come back and show us some updates. o well

Found this when i google Aerodeck lol, Rice

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250267414836&category=6256&adgroup_id=2322089909472220373&creative_id=7494771617528587592&keyword=2000+honda+civic+vp&origin=http://uk.motoseller.com/c/sys.php?a=2&vertical={}&b=410&target=Gadget_KW#ebayphotohosting

Cor

5+ Year Member
It's bin a while but I am back :P

The springs i used are from Koni.

Thanx all for the nice reactions.

There's not chanced a lot, i've got a new exhaust, there will be new pictures soon.

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i like it now drop a b-series in there and your good to go

Sammo115

It be me, Sammo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I still cant believe they put what seems to be some sort of D16 into something of that size.