Could You Live Here...

Jbuck2KCivic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Saw it on H-T and almost threw up. Similiar situation happened to my parents..they rented the apartment and the people just left the place trashed with all their s**t still there. Also were like 3 months back on rent. It amazes me that people can live in those conditions.

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you probably won't believe it but in the line of work I do, I've see MUCH worse! I know, it's hard to believe huh?

ScratchNSniff

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
you probably won't believe it but in the line of work I do, I've see MUCH worse! I know, it's hard to believe huh?
Well...my grandfather serves papers for a lawyers office and has been doing so for over 30 years...he said that he has been to houses that are mobile homes with no floors...just mud and others that half of the house is missing or caved in and there is just an opening on one end...he has seen a lot also...

slowcivic E G

bla bla bla
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
link no work for me :(
Edit: oh god, it works now. uhhhhggggggg. To answer your question, no i could never live there.

Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
that bathroom is horrid. that makes me sick

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
if there's no human excrement, dry blood, crackheads in the basement or hypodermic needles everywhere then it ain't s**t!

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I've been raised by a mother who is picky as f**k and is a neat freak x 432781493721904712389789178590134957190. I could never imagine even looking at that in person.

USCG Civic

5+ Year Member
that is a trashy ass room and a shitty bathroom, lol. that computer is hilarious. looks like whoever lived there went to the same places to eat everyday. the donut shop, pizza, then you see those like 64 ounce soft drink cups layin everywhere. thats f**kin disgusting. was that rat s**t on the floor under the glove, lol. f**k, someone has some major cleanliness issues. f**k.

eskateboarding7

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Absolutely disgusting. That person deserves to die for living like that. And the cats aren't dead in the apartment....that fat ass probably got hungry and ate them.

rei

jSolo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Someone loves fast food and cigarettes alot. I've met people who live like that.. never could understand how. I'm shocked that place didn't catch fire.. I mean look at all the cigarette butts everywhere!

oddeb707

R.I.P Stephen Jackson
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hey f**k you! thats my house!

Ominous G2

ClubIntegra.com
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
That is nasty, computer is pretty funny though. It actually turned yellow from the smoke. There's no way anybody slept in that bed.

roaddogg3034

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
whataburger and cigs. nice.

damn i have a bag of cheetos next to my bed and its bothering me now.

Bheims

Bustin windows outcha car
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
living the dream, I wish they had shown the meth head that was livin there...that is possibly the most disgusting thing I've ever seen. I cant fathom what that would smell like

Beelzebubba

SubGenius Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
that bathroom is horrid. that makes me sick
And yet, note the numerous cleaning supplies. :rolf: The very definition of irony.

That dude loved him some Whataburger. Look at how the cups are neatly arranged around the pile of cigarette butts. :lol:

Jbuck2KCivic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Scary thing is that it was a FEMALE in her mid 40's that lived there!!!