Coupe EJ2 wing (fender)

Des

5+ Year Member
Hi all been searching the net and forums for ages and cant seem to find my answer anywhere so gonna try a thread and see what answers we get =)

Fairly simple question I have a Civic coupe ej2 I have been looking for a wing for the drivers side for ages and cannot find a second hand one anywhere :(

So does anyone know if a Honda civic SALOON wing(fender) would fit my ej2?

Hope you can help =)

00siboy

lurkin...
Registered VIP
I don't know what SALOON is, but are you talking about the front fender? I'm guessing SALOON is aftermarket?

Des

5+ Year Member
Sorry didn't make it really clear would a 5th gen 95 Honda civic salon model wing fit my Honda civic coupe model? =)

Des

5+ Year Member
Yeh we call it a salon over in England so yeh sedan in the states!

jameswanser

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
No sir, I don't think it'll fit. I've heard that the sidemarkers/corner lights are different between the 4door and 2 door models. However, I think the fender from a 3 door/hatchback would fit the same as the 2 door car. Hope that helps

Des

5+ Year Member
No sir, I don't think it'll fit. I've heard that the sidemarkers/corner lights are different between the 4door and 2 door models. However, I think the fender from a 3 door/hatchback would fit the same as the 2 door car. Hope that helps
Cheers for the help, I'll try a hatchback wing then, can't hurt ill keep you posted if it fits could be usual :/

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Wing = fender
Bonnet = hood
Boot = trunk

Saloon = Sedan (also called a Ferio in some markets)

To answer your question. No a 4 door front fender isn't a direct bolt on fit to a 2 door. You would need the fenders (wings), bumper (cover), core support, new side marker lights, a new hood (bonnet) from the 4 door.

EJoe1

lol well u might be able to do a skin transplant ....... i dont know what the difference is or would be but u can cut the outter off and reweld it to inner ....... seen it done on truck beds and what not

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lol well u might be able to do a skin transplant ....... i dont know what the difference is or would be but u can cut the outter off and reweld it to inner ....... seen it done on truck beds and what not
Not worth the time. You would still need the bumper, core support, and hood from a 4 door.