coupe headlight adjustment

helofast

5+ Year Member
I installed HIDs a few minutes ago on my EM2, but I noticed they are kind of high, where do I adjust the headlight to lower the beam on my coupe?

Also my HIDs are on stock headlights, which Ive heard of retrofit, but in all honesty, I dont know s**t about it. If someone can guide me the right direction that would be cool

civicfan111

Fujiwara's Tofu Shop
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Customlightz.com is expensive but it the best work. That's for retro fits.

As for adjusting, loosen the screws on ur headlights and on ur rad support yu should see lines next to ur top screws on te headlights.
Little lines and some bigger lines, should almost resemble a ruler. Move the headlight forward or back to match it up wig the did lines. That's how yu adjust ur lights.

helofast

5+ Year Member
Customlightz.com is expensive but it the best work. That's for retro fits.

As for adjusting, loosen the screws on ur headlights and on ur rad support yu should see lines next to ur top screws on te headlights.
Little lines and some bigger lines, should almost resemble a ruler. Move the headlight forward or back to match it up wig the did lines. That's how yu adjust ur lights.
by any chance do you have a picture of the lines? I am trying to visualize it but I just can't

civicfan111

Fujiwara's Tofu Shop
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I'll go check, I don't have a stock rad support now.