couple buddies rides

deftone

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i took pics of the rx7, someone else took the pics of the truck but i figured id share anyway... a couple days after these were taken someone broke into the truck and jacked the cd player and cds. i guess the tried to get the wheels but realized id prolly be difficult to get them off so they just left the jugs loose. so the next day hes goin to work, a wheel comes off, and he has to wait for the tow truck. while waiting some b***h he works rear ends him. i was actually planning on selling my civic and buyin that truck and a bike but im not sure what hes gonna do with it now

Jordan_n

No fun unless ur Dragging
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
nice car, the engine bay is pretty flashy, and the truck, I've never seen a truck like that, it looks like a lincoln front end.

#1FG

Rev Limiter= Fun Limiter
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Both are sick....I like the lincoln front clip on the F150

FasterDX

Z6 EJ2
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
that rx7 is awesome! Two really sweet rides!
Any track times for the rx7?

c_diddy

drove through a tree
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
rx-7, :drool: . omg, that's my dream car right there...

Mr. Lin

Admiral Ackbar
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
what's up with the purple couplings?

PitchBlack

5+ Year Member
couplings are couplings...who cares what color they are as long as they hold that BOOST...I found that out the hard way on my 7th gen

slowcivic E G

bla bla bla
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
that FD is hot. I wish my FD looked like that, or i wish it at least ran. Sweet rides.

Mr. Lin

Admiral Ackbar
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
PitchBlack said:
couplings are couplings...who cares what color they are as long as they hold that BOOST...I found that out the hard way on my 7th gen
because i'd choose to not look like a f**king fag with pink and purple highlights under the hood of my gorgeous fd.

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
that rx-7 is tits! my boy has one also, but his is broken.