Couple new pics

modernmav

E.I.C.C. Prez
5+ Year Member
Here are a few new pics of the hatch, finally got my Foglights on monday from password and got them installd yesterday. it was easy becuase if u guys remember guy before me had the round ones, so the bottom half of the squar harness just pluged right in, im using the same old switch and everything. the car is filthy, going to clean it tomorow for the ride down to Miami on saturday for HIN. just wanted to post a few now.
comments welcome

heres a pic form a week or 2 ago of it sitting in my grass, i liked it cause it looks super low lol

rolakers

Milkman Insane
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
looks like u can cut the grass with it

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
looks great bro...!! real clean...maybe some diy headlights...?

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
looking good. i really like the lip and fogs.

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
looking good, those headlights would really help set off your front end

modernmav

E.I.C.C. Prez
5+ Year Member
Yep, they are flat black slips 15x6.5 and i just put some new tires one them . 195/55/15 Falken Ziex ZE329's
I had 205/50/15 Azenis RT615's on there but they wore way tooo fast. my camber kit should be in in about a month to fix the front camber problem. thanks for the support guys, the car is coming along pretty good from when i got it in august, im happy wiht it now and cant wait till after christmas time (my gf is getting me some more parts lol) but it has come along quite a bit from august. making small changes here and there.
hers a before and after

When I bought it , 8/9/06

Now 12/13/06

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
yeah bro...has lots of potential...i'm tellin' ya bro..some diy headlights would do the trick.

johno590

f**k thieves
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Im not a fan of the amber fog lights, but your car looks good...

JDM-JNKY

In JDM We Trust
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Car is looking better now and what you do with the old foglight's?

modernmav

E.I.C.C. Prez
5+ Year Member
threw away the old foglights becuase the glass was broken
thanks everybody,
and BMOUA: the car is pretty low already, less than a soda can off the groudn. it will be a little lowere when i get the coilovers but not much