10+ Year Member
Holy rear view mirror, Batman! :shock:

Szady

D-Series Master
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Where have you been? This is your first time seeing them?
Actually, it is. Sorry I dont keep up with the 'trends' in the tuner scene. Espeically mirror trends. :oh:

OP, I was looking through an old Super Street mag earlier, and I came across your Civic in the Members Ride section. Didnt realize it was yours until I saw your first name above the picture.....

jeders

Guamster : ]
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Actually, it is. Sorry I dont keep up with the 'trends' in the tuner scene. Espeically mirror trends. :oh:

OP, I was looking through an old Super Street mag earlier, and I came across your Civic in the Members Ride section. Didnt realize it was yours until I saw your first name above the picture.....
That mirror was out a long time ago I think back in the 80's or something.

Yea, it took like months to get it in there.

JerseyStrong said:
Car looks cheap to me, nothing really flows.
Ouch, I never got that before. Elaborate a little more on the cheap part? I know I do have some cheap stuff, but damn.:(

31dev31

Chillin' Canadian Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I like the panda look. Keep up the good job :thumbs up

JerseyStrong

EMII
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Don't take it to heart; it was a comment.

Ouch, I never got that before. Elaborate a little more on the cheap part? I know I do have some cheap stuff, but damn.:(
Too many different shades of black going on; rims are one color, grille is one color, hood is carbon fiber. I guess IMO just has too many different shades of black going on. I look at the car and first thing that comes to mind is eBay. Again, don't take it to heart man; it's just my opinion and who am I.

jeders

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Too many different shades of black going on; rims are one color, grille is one color, hood is carbon fiber. I guess IMO just has too many different shades of black going on. I look at the car and first thing that comes to mind is eBay. Again, don't take it to heart man; it's just my opinion and who am I.
Ohh k I see. I was just wondering exactly why you think it looks cheap. I tried to match all the black parts, but of course the CF will stand out.

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Not bad at all bro.

What size are the wheels?

I think they'd look better in 16's with 205/40/16 tires.

jeders

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Not bad at all bro.

What size are the wheels?

I think they'd look better in 16's with 205/40/16 tires.
15" 195/50

Yea it would, my old rims were 16's with 205/40's and it was pretty much perfect. Haha

jeders

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
UPDATE different wheels. yea just rota's... and took off the CF til i get it re-cleared.

one pic for now. ;]

getting new mirrors soon. :cool:

i know my grille needs paint kensai. ;) lol

josh4892

where did you

where did you get that license plate, holder i guess i would call it?

ive seen thosse slanted ones around, but havent seen where to buy them

and clean car

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Car looks cheap to me, nothing really flows.
this.

only thing i like is how clean the interior is, minus the doody shifter(i guess i like my insanely low short throw), and your rearview mirror, mainly b/c i've been wanting one for awhile now.

if you want to do that black/white thing you need to LOSE some black...esp the trunk and headlights. your car looks cross-eyed.

edit, didn't see the update due to boredom w/ prior pix.
KEEP THE WHITE HOOD!!!! paint your mirrors white and the grill. THEN the white/black will look better.

jeders

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
thanks for the kind words guys haha

this.

only thing i like is how clean the interior is, minus the doody shifter(i guess i like my insanely low short throw), and your rearview mirror, mainly b/c i've been wanting one for awhile now.

if you want to do that black/white thing you need to LOSE some black...esp the trunk and headlights. your car looks cross-eyed.

edit, didn't see the update due to boredom w/ prior pix.
KEEP THE WHITE HOOD!!!! paint your mirrors white and the grill. THEN the white/black will look better.
those interior shots were taken in 07. i do have a short throw now with a GSR knob. :cool:

yea, i'm thinking of just selling the CF hood and trunk i have and repaint everything one color...
i'm also getting some power folding mirrors soon :D

but all this aside i still have one thing in mind which is a motor. my old gifted sohc d16 died last year and i just got another d16 dropped in to replace.

i think i'm willing to hold off on new paint in order to get a better motor. only spending a bit on other exterior stuff which i really want like the type r power folding mirrors ;) haha

as long as i can smoke people on or off the streets, i'll kind of look good trying. lol:lol:

jeders

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
where did you get that license plate, holder i guess i would call it?

ive seen thosse slanted ones around, but havent seen where to buy them

and clean car
i got it from this guy here on Guam. i think he made it himself. its quite easy i think. just need some aluminum plates, screws and nuts.