Couple Pic from my swap

Stock Boy

5+ Year Member
enjoy!

single cam out

Block, head and tranny in

The end product!

Its a gsr block b16 pistons with a b16a head with gsr cams, blox intake manifold and 70mm tb and dc 421 headers. This thing is sweet! SOOOOO much faster than the SOHC. Note: i kno someone is going to ask so the valve cover is called ocean breeze. oh and a b16 tranny.

EK|B

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Sweet, enjoy that V-Tak.

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nice hybrid motor :thumbup:

on the other hand... valve color is hideous

Going-West

Tree people on my radio
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Basically the same swap I'm doing, looks nice man :thumbs up

ShinsenTuner

CC's Youngest OG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
How long did it take to complete? Looks clean.

Stock Boy

5+ Year Member
It took 4 days to complete the whole swap. Its a beast for shure. I personally like the color on my valve cover and thats why i did it. Thanks for all the comments and more pics will be coming up!

E2-SAW

5+ Year Member
looks like a good swap

cant help but think a CAI would be more beneficial after all the tuning you've done!

Suanico

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
neat man, def. hate that valve cover, but swaps are sick, digging the painted header

snozepp147

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
wow, i'm in the process of dropping in the same exact engine, except an ITR intake manifold instead of blox.

are you gonna get it dynoed? if so let me know what numbers you got out of it.

eksvt

5+ Year Member
looks badass, ocean breeze is the same scent as my spray in the shitter....nice choice i enjoy it

Stock Boy

5+ Year Member
looks badass, ocean breeze is the same scent as my spray in the shitter....nice choice i enjoy it
Thats fugging hilarious!!!!! No numbers yet. Hoping to get dyno'd when I take care of the dent in my wallet from the swap lol. Its currently running open header too. I need an exhaust, and i also have a fpr sitting in my room so that will help also. Thanks for the comments guys and I will keep y'all posted.