couple pics from today.

civicfan111

Fujiwara's Tofu Shop
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I was up by crown point after some downhill fun. so here's a few pics i took.

and this was earlier after i waxed her =)

what do you guys think? sorry for the quality, its my cell phone.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
looks pretty good

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I actually like the wheels! Car looks good. I'd personally like to see it dropped a bit more but if it makes you happy, then that's all that matters.

DeathLens

EM1 Crew
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Clean!

civicfan111

Fujiwara's Tofu Shop
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I actually like the wheels! Car looks good. I'd personally like to see it dropped a bit more but if it makes you happy, then that's all that matters.
i'd like to go lower, and still might..but i love driving downhill in corners and lets just say corbetts roads aren't the smoothest, theres a few spots i have to cut to the inside line or id catch air. so im scared if id go lower i'd need a skid plate.

zachkelly

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
looks great! I cant help thinking your lip needs paint. still loving those rims though

civicfan111

Fujiwara's Tofu Shop
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
looks great! I cant help thinking your lip needs paint. still loving those rims though
lol thanks, its actually painted satin black, but my cell doesn't capture the color very well. i like the black on white, that's why my splashguards and side skirts are still black.

civicfan111

Fujiwara's Tofu Shop
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
lol none of you understand that i actually drive my car down ruff down hill roads at high speeds for fun, if i go lower i will risk damaging my car..not to mention the speed bumps around my house are hell, as is i take em angled at about 5mph and my lip scrapes every time lol.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you know how many times a day i hear that excuse? doesnt cut it

civicfan111

Fujiwara's Tofu Shop
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
lol when its day light again ill take a pic of the speed bumps lol, there not normal bumps there wide and high. i could go lower right now, im at where im at to save my car lol. my towhook scrapes too on driveways, :/ kinda bums me out, but w/e

AllStockHatch

Unregistered User
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you know how many times a day i hear that excuse? doesnt cut it
:word:
I'm scraping oem Si lip and cringe, but oh well. Looks good bro. I hear you on the accent black parts, mine was the same. Then you get tired of that and color match, LOL.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
eventually you will not even hear the scraping anymore. i dont at least. but i live in PA, in the mountains, and park in a dirty lot full of deep potholes. i manage to just fine

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
lol i dont wanna hear about scrapping. mine could push pennys down the skreet. more low now!

civicfan111

Fujiwara's Tofu Shop
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i have a sexy exhaust, and h brace and splash guards that i dont want to get all f**ked up, cause they weren't cheep. lol let me finish my suspension then ill drop it a bit more. jerks :p