Crackerjacks and bacon. (I dunno)

ChanceT

5+ Year Member
Here they are until it stops raining and I get off my ass and put batteries in the camera.

BlackHopeDC5

Is Black Again??? :shock:
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
not bad.. do you have the navigation?

Shogun

is cool
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
really fuzzy pictures. Car looks good though, what color is that?

c_diddy

drove through a tree
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lookin good :thumbs up

ChanceT

5+ Year Member
No navigation, parents said I didn't need it. :-p The color... I don't know the name of it, but it's that greyish green brown. XD

King Bob

The life'o Riley
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ChanceT said:
No navigation, parents said I didn't need it. :-p The color... I don't know the name of it, but it's that greyish green brown. XD

that would be " galaxy grey" I almost ordered my fg2 in that color but went with the "Alabaster Silver Metallic" instead. It was lighter and I really liked white ..... well and red and black too :P

radarblips

WELCOME TO VUVLAR
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ChanceT said:
Hahaha, "parents said I didn't need it" :???: Nice though man :thumbs up

bmyers4321

timmy the testie rules!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
very nice man. how do you like it so far. i work for honda and drive them every day. they are super nice. very comfortable inside too.

ChanceT

5+ Year Member
Yah it's comfortable, I need a job bad or at least money bad, so I can do stuff to it... I don't know what I want to do first, since my dad changes his mind on what I can do to it daily almost.. He was like, "Ha! You're not doing anything to it after what just happened with the other civic." Thanks to eBay and the garbage on there. =)

rei

jSolo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ChanceT said:
Yah it's comfortable, I need a job bad or at least money bad, so I can do stuff to it... I don't know what I want to do first, since my dad changes his mind on what I can do to it daily almost.. He was like, "Ha! You're not doing anything to it after what just happened with the other civic." Thanks to eBay and the garbage on there. =)
let me give you some advice.. dont mod that car, enjoy it and the warranty.. get a job and save up and buy an older car to have fun with..

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
looks good, is Moss Motors the dealership you got it from cuz I swear when I've gotten emails from Jackson Racing they come addressed as Moss Motors.

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
the first thing you could do is. . .

take that off lol

King Bob

The life'o Riley
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
SeanJohn1802 said:
the first thing you could do is. . .

take that off lol
haha yeah, unless there paying you for advertisment drop that plate :lol:

bmyers4321

timmy the testie rules!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ChanceT said:
i say you do do stuff to it. or at least drop it. eibach has springs for it. just dont go crazy yet and i would ask what voids the warranty. another thing i like about them and it is kinda weird but i love the steering wheel in them. they just seem smaller than they used to be. and more sporty.