craftsman 1.5 ton floor jack

Evan.

iTrader EVERYthing
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
not trying to be an ass, but why the hell would you buy it after reviews like that?

Lol.. do you think ppl on CC are going to tell you better things?

After reading the reviews, I wouldnt think twice about taking it back, but thats just me.

RedLine42

High Speed
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I have a sears 3 ton jack. Id probably take that one back and get somthing stronger and more reliable. And why your at it get some jackstands, gotta be safe.

cole

holding monster
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
not trying to be an ass, but why the hell would you buy it after reviews like that?

Lol.. do you think ppl on CC are going to tell you better things?

After reading the reviews, I wouldnt think twice about taking it back, but thats just me.
lol nooo :lol: i bought it 2 days ago and saw the web page of it tonight, i thought it would be cool cause its made by craftsman, but the reviews make me want to take it back :evil:

I have a sears 3 ton jack. Id probably take that one back and get somthing stronger and more reliable. And why your at it get some jackstands, gotta be safe.
i have jackstands i just needed a good floor jack

Szady

D-Series Master
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
My fiancee's dad has a 3 ton floor jack. He's had it so long, ALL the stickers and writing on it has worn off. Thing works good too. I use it all the time.

ryanM

umm, its craftsman, if it sucks, take it back and get a new one...but damn man...its a jack. i have a crappy little jack from advanced auto and i dont have any problems with it...except now i need to find a jack that will fit under my car

aaren99

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Seems it tends to leak and get stuck. I was thinking of getting one from walmart, they have a low profile jack kinda like that one for 70 bucks and I know they wouldn't have a problem exchanging it.

FRODO

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I have that jack cole pretty damn nice actually i have not had a problem and had it for almost 6months.

cole

holding monster
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
umm, its craftsman, if it sucks, take it back and get a new one...but damn man...its a jack. i have a crappy little jack from advanced auto and i dont have any problems with it...except now i need to find a jack that will fit under my car
yea i was using a cheep little jack untill i got this, it has worked great so far no complaints, and true about takeing it back. that little jack isent so so bad its just to high up for my car and its so small , this craftman jack is realy nice looking, and it fits uner my car

I have that jack cole pretty damn nice actually i have not had a problem and had it for almost 6months.
cool =) glad to hear i think ill just keep using it till it breaks (if it does) and get a new one

SiRcivic27

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I bought one of those when I worked at sears, its the biggest POS ever. I'm on my third one because the last 2 broke through normal usage. I even tried the 2ton version and thats even worse! Never buying a jack from craftsman again!

trace01m

E thug.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Hehe, Wal-Mart has a 2 1/2 ton for like 60 bucks! I'll buy 3, so when one breaks they can use the other to take the car off my head!

YAY for safety!!!

Sepheroth86

5+ Year Member
I have a $60 low pro jack that I bought at Harbor Freight a year or so back..

My only complaint is that it requires bleeding of the cylinder more often than not.. but it works well otherwise, and hasnt broken.

253eg

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i got a low pro jack from schucks for like $40 while on sale =)
and i never experienced any problems or anything yet and i've had
it for maybe a year now

cole

holding monster
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
wish i wouldent have to worry about this thing breaking, any other good jacks yall can recommend

SiRcivic27

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
just take that thing back as soon as you can and get your $$$ back.

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
damn i wish i could remember what brand mine is. looks just like that craftsman one except its all silver. its been GREAT for going on 2 years now, probably 100 uses, not a single problem. fits under my dropped coop with room to spare and it only cost me like $79 at pepboys (it was on sale 50% off at the time). if i can remember ill get the brand name off of it and post up a pic.... if i can remember...

Maiku

What's up my Ninja?!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Invest some money and get a racing jack, it will be your best friend ...