crome pro

Rocko790165

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Ok a friend of mine is offering to sell me his hondata s300 for 500 bucks but a local honda engine builder told me to just get crome instead because it was way cheaper. So I was wondering what would be the total cost of getting crome pro including buying the ECU and all the stuff needed to run it. And if anyone has a p28 with crome already on it for sale i would be very interested. Thanks.:word:

C-M-CUM-EM1

5+ Year Member
Phearable.net they sell p28's and you can get a chrome basemap installed on it.

HRTuning

5+ Year Member
All you need is a chipped ECU for your tuner to be able to tune it. He'll use whatever software he has access to.

That will work just fine.

Esotericimage

Taking an H-T break
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Crome pro has its issues.. you cant get real throttle tuning. and is plagued with bugs. Your idle wont be as steady as u like it to be..

Since its free, you get what you pay for.

I would look into the new NepTune program. the new version is amazing.

93turbo16

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I would definitely not run Crome Pro at this point. The software updates and license strings are an absolute joke. The customer support is honestly non-existent!

The S300 system is a nice system but also don't forget about the NepTune RTP which costs a little less than the S300 and has all the same features with even better support!

Rocko790165

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
well ill tune it on crome for awhile then save up money and switch it when i build the motor.:word:

killer_siller

my real car is a toyota
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I'm going to concur on Neptune. I'm a Neptune dealer and LOVE it. The customer support is also amazing.