****Cruizer's Build Thread {Lots Of Pics}****

97GreenEX

SiR=Hotness
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Nice man. Car looks good.
You're doin pretty well for a college kid lol. I'm in the same boat.
Where do you do all your work on your car?That looks like one sick garage.

cruizer

5+ Year Member
Nice man. Car looks good.
You're doin pretty well for a college kid lol. I'm in the same boat.
Where do you do all your work on your car?That looks like one sick garage.
thanks man.....all the work is done at my uncles shop....we do car audio and alarms there and when its not busy i work on my car

ikillradio

Good luck
but instead of all of those interior mods, strut bars, coils, springs
get paint!!!!!!!!

xenoicity

Honda Technician
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
throw a killswitch in there on the fuel pump and do security mods first...

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I don't agree with the order your doing everything in but props on a project. Looks better but still need a basic foundation before you start buyin all those parts for it, did you really need a $70 s2 shift knob w/a type "R" boot? With all you've purchased you could of already had it repainted and body work done. @ least do the $200 paint job trick man,

But it's your ride man do as you please, just my 2 cnts

umair

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
cant wait to see the finished product. are you going to paint it oem color? if i was you i would get it painted when the motor is out of the car.

cruizer

5+ Year Member
I don't agree with the order your doing everything in but props on a project. Looks better but still need a basic foundation before you start buyin all those parts for it, did you really need a $70 s2 shift knob w/a type "R" boot? With all you've purchased you could of already had it repainted and body work done. @ least do the $200 paint job trick man,

But it's your ride man do as you please, just my 2 cnts
1. I just started college and as you should know ITS EXPENSIVE.
2. the knob was only $40....type R boot $27
3. painting and body work is gonna leave me w/o a car for about 1-2 weeks
4. when i do paint and body work im not gonna cheap out with some $200 "trick"
I havent cheaped out on anything and I dont intend to start now....especially on paint....but thanks for the comment:D:D:D

cruizer

5+ Year Member
cant wait to see the finished product. are you going to paint it oem color? if i was you i would get it painted when the motor is out of the car.
yea im in LOVE with VSM....i wanna paint it when im doing my swap....no time soon cause i dont wanna be w/o my car....buses dont run as much in MD

cruizer

5+ Year Member
UPDATES!!!!!!!!
after i bought my strut tower bar i forgot that it wouldnt fit with the stock intake.....so i bought a cheap ebay intake and put a K&N filter on it.....then the strut bar still didnt fit so i cut the intake to make it sit lower and now it fits.....i also had to raise the car back up cause my tires were wearing kinda fast

99SilverCX

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
BUMP for some good struts, I got these on my hatch with H&R springs and they are nice.
Thumbs up on a good build, with a new rear bumper and a lip kit for front and rear it'll look sweet!!!