CRV amber cluster + EK9 carbon bezel = drooltastic

Evan.

iTrader EVERYthing
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hmm... I wonder who gave you the idea of the exacto knife on the cruise control oval?!? :lol:

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
hmm... I wonder who gave you the idea of the exacto knife on the cruise control oval?!? :lol:
the credit is all yours my friend =)

Evan.

iTrader EVERYthing
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Haha oh and make sure you use some 1000 / 800 grit paper when your done to make it look nice and smooth.

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Haha oh and make sure you use some 1000 / 800 grit paper when your done to make it look nice and smooth.
just like wrap the sand paper around a pencil or something and probe it through the hole repeatedly? sounds like i should get the KY jelly too then :shock:

Evan.

iTrader EVERYthing
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
just like wrap the sand paper around a pencil or something and probe it through the hole repeatedly? sounds like i should get the KY jelly too then :shock:
Eh, KY jelly is for amateurs. Real men just push it right in.

Evan.

iTrader EVERYthing
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Dude, I have an awesome idea. Whynot just grab the fuel / temp assembly new from honda, from a MANUAL CRV. I can get the whole piece for $65 + tax + ship (brand new).

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Dude, I have an awesome idea. Whynot just grab the fuel / temp assembly new from honda, from a MANUAL CRV. I can get the whole piece for $65 + tax + ship (brand new).
good idea, but id have to debate with myself if not seeing the gear indicator is worth $65+. the assembly is just connected by the 6 screws on the back of the cluster right?

*EDIT*
wait wait, if you can get the fuel/temp assembly, can you get the speedometer/odometer assembly too? lmk what that costs if you can

Last edited:

Evan.

iTrader EVERYthing
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yes, removal is simple. I get you a real quote today from work, but it's definetlty employee pricing. I'd call it worth it. Normally it's $120 + to the customer.

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Yes, removal is simple. I get you a real quote today from work, but it's definetlty employee pricing. I'd call it worth it. Normally it's $120 + to the customer.
:word: get a quote for one shipped to 29449 and we will talk turkey :lol:

Evan.

iTrader EVERYthing
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Why do need the speedometer/odometer? That's more likely VERY expensive.

EDIT: $190 EMPLOYEE pricing expensive.

Last edited:

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Why do need the speedometer/odometer? That's more likely VERY expensive.
cuz the odometer roll back is a risky operation, possibly resulting in paralysis of the speedo :lol:. dont worry about that part then

Evan.

iTrader EVERYthing
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Alright, well i'll hit you up via PM tonight with the total price for the fuel / temp piece.

Astheros

AMPhotography
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
thats not bad i guess then....means u can get a manual cluster for like 125 or so.

btw evan: your buddy had sold it before i pm'ed him.