CRX Cluster

apekd

-----Distracted you, huh?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
would it fit into my ED6 hatch? im trying to get a cluster with a tach and i found one for cheep...thanks!

4doorcivic16

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
it should theres a diffrence between years through 88-89 are small clusters and 90-91 are big clusters. but either way u can just swap the cluster covers>

apekd

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yeah i figured as much...i was goin to buy one and the guy said it wont work with the DX model, i tried....so i said well come over and ill put it in and if it works ill pay you..he said no i dont want to risk losing gas, but hey he would be making like 40 bucks off of it anyways

4doorcivic16

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
it works i put my olf ex cluster in my friends dx hatchex and si clusters are the same

apekd

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
thanks bro...im still trying to get a hold of this guy that has one for 50 bucks, hella nice shape too

apekd

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yeah well the nearest u-pull-it said that they would sell me one for 100, and thats only if it was missing some stuff off of it....so 50 bucks aint bad, besides, my cousin is gettin it for me as a late b day gift from when he was in Iraq

si-hatch86

undesputed slowhatch
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
50 is not cheap. i paid no ore than 20 for all three of mine. 88-89 will bolt into a 88-89 chassis no problem when you use a 90-91 cluster in a 88-89 chassis there are wires that will need to be moved around and same goes for wen u use a 88-89 cluster in a 90-91 chassis.

marsh

markell91hatch
5+ Year Member
My Crx Cluster Is Working Just Fine ! And I PuT It In A 91 Dx D1b2 With NO Problemo Baby:twisted:

apekd

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I know that they work in any model, i figured that out after i started this, and i picked up the cluster i have now for 10 bucks from a guy in washington. He showed me a picture of his room and he had clusters from EG's, EK's and real ITR's and CTR's. He sells them really cheep as long as he doesnt have to drive, then he makes you pay for his gas, thank god i found his house lol

marsh

markell91hatch
5+ Year Member
i just made sure to change all the bulbs before i put it in so i did not have to take it back out!

Steven.

Formally Green 91
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i just made sure to change all the bulbs before i put it in so i did not have to take it back out!
it only takes me 5 mins to take mine out

Steven.

Formally Green 91
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
it only takes me 5 mins to take mine out.

i just took my old cluster out, it had white face gauges lol.
wana buy it?

apekd

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i have to take it back out later anyways because i dont have all of the right bulbs to make everything glow amber. im thinking of gettin leds from autozone.

Steven.

Formally Green 91
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
regular LEDS wont work, it will be spoty.